• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v46.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
BlakenFist updated BioLinks - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready) with a new update entry:

BioLinks - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready)

Thanks to @lostrag For the Clean Files.
Update 9.0.0 – 31 May, 2021.

- Implemented admin panel statistics total numbers per selected date range.
- Implemented new admin statistics - links, biolink blocks, projects, pixels, domains statistics pages.
- Implemented new admin panel users management - bulk selection & deletion feature.
- Implemented new admin panel Plans API (Read).
- Implemented Thank You URL redirection for mail sign-up biolink block.
- Completely...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does it mean I need to install the previous v8.0.1 [nulled] version first then perform update using file v9.0.0?
Yupp to get the Extended working....
Is the extended pack v9.0 @BlakenFist ? And ty!
This is the regular.. But you can use this to upgrade from the previous Extended version to make this current one extended

Yupp to get the Extended working....

This is the regular.. But you can use this to upgrade from the previous Extended version to make this current one extended
Thank you! Can you please share which is the latest extended version? (Doesn't seem to specify in history tab)

Hi,
I am looking for 10 Pro Blocks Pack plugin 9.0 package.
can you help me?

hi, i need help
"You need to own the Extended License in order to activate the payment system." version - 9.0.0
How to solve this problem?

hi, i need help
"You need to own the Extended License in order to activate the payment system." version - 9.0.0
How to solve this problem?
download version 8.0 extended version from here, then update to version 9.0 regular, work like champ

Reactions: visalprom
Hi please Update 9.1.0 – 11 June, 2021

- Fully remade how the multi language system works which results in better UX and SEO.
- Implemented the first version of the Plugins Management system.
- Implemented the first "Offload" plugin, available to purchase here.
- Implemented the ability to change the plans order via the admin panel.
- Fixed a few small bugs.

BlakenFist updated BioLinks - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready) with a new update entry:

BioLinks - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready) Add bookmark

Update 9.1.0 – 11 June, 2021
Thanks to @lostrag For the Clean Files.

- Fully remade how the multi-language system works which results in better UX and SEO.
- Implemented the first version of the Plugins Management system.
- Implemented the first "Offload" plugin, available to purchase here.
- Implemented the ability to change the plans order via the admin panel.
- Fixed a few small bugs.

PASSWORD:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock