• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best and Cheap Domain Providers for Reseller

Masoom Xmeer

Jun 17, 2022
hosthola.com
Hi I am Starting my hosting Company and I want to sell domains on my website as well but I am little bit confused because I visited most of the qualified domain provider resellers program and the horrible thing is that they are not really cheap. For example the .com domain they are providing at the price of 10$ but the same domain my local provider is offering in just 6$ and after visiting some more website I found a website where the same domain they are offering at the price of only 4$.I want to know the most lowest rate domain provider for resellers.

Namesilo its pretty good for reseller
Also pricing depend on the type of extensions your buying and at the moment domain are bumping the price on all providers.

Reactions: wegman
How the peoples are selling domain .com at the price of 6$ and for 4$ ?
Maybe they are partners and have tons of clients so they get discount my guess

But all depend some people tent to lower the price and recover the money either by offering hosting or lock the domain transfer that will force the client to stay with them or lose the domain

Using spoofed data on cosmotown, godaddy and spaceship. Register as many domains you want but beware they can be deleted if registrar found youor doing all this illegal sh*t, also if you want to resell something at cost try CF registrar i have more than 30 domains moved there because of there atcost pricing.

Using spoofed data on cosmotown, godaddy and spaceship. Register as many domains you want but beware they can be deleted if registrar found youor doing all this illegal sh*t, also if you want to resell something at cost try CF registrar i have more than 30 domains moved there because of there atcost pricing.
can you share the url of cf registrar

No one have knowledge how the peoples are selling .
com domains at the price of 4$ and 6$ .

which provider selling for $4 or $6?

Mostly if they are pricing lower they must have combo or terms like registering for 3 years or more, domain with hosting plans

Can you share the website offering for such price?

Domain reseller pricing depends upon the volume and number of domains registered

Reactions: guguk
How the peoples are selling domain .com at the price of 6$ and for 4$ ?
How do you know that took good reseller price?
May these companies giving a marketing strategy?
Let's think about this way: I can effort to spent for this business $1000/mo. If I gain 100 domains per month it cost me ~$600/mo and and it the plan works as it is I'll have 1200 customers in a year. End of the year I can make a "renew campaign" and I can 1200 old and 1200 new customers end of the second year. If you have 2400 domains so you can get "GOOD RESELLER PRICE" and you can recompanse first 2 years's loss 3rd year's profit.
That's it.

How do you know that took good reseller price?
May these companies giving a marketing strategy?
Let's think about this way: I can effort to spent for this business $1000/mo. If I gain 100 domains per month it cost me ~$600/mo and and it the plan works as it is I'll have 1200 customers in a year. End of the year I can make a "renew campaign" and I can 1200 old and 1200 new customers end of the second year. If you have 2400 domains so you can get "GOOD RESELLER PRICE" and you can recompanse first 2 years's loss 3rd year's profit.
That's it.
they are selling from 3 years

Now I joined there reseller plan and I can offer a domain of .com at the price of 6$ and the price will be same for renew un less there is any update from .com registrar

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock