• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Give me a best cheap hosting suggestion 1$/mo

Drop me a message, if you want. Depending on your project, we may be able to offer you free hosting. Let's discuss.

Reactions: nobel0
if you can risk ruu.cloud, they are looking a bit nice for now.

You can use my AFFILIATE if you are going for them

**Their support is slow but around 12 hours you get a feedback.

Reactions: MrUmang
You will gonna find better offers doing annual payments at 12-18$ and even less if you don't care about downtimes, there is not much providers doing 1$/month cuz payment processors fees kill all profits.

Reactions: nobel0
Be smart and be serious about your business. A client that takes a hike bec of occasional downtime wont return and it doesnt gonna help much to build your business. Its all about the service you provide including the availability of your webshop.

However, if you can handle 1 GB of RAM end 1 TB of data, check out cloudways. They propably will perform way better due to their infrastructure. You pay as less as 10 bucks per month for a semi-managed wordpress hosting package that is designed for speed.

chose this one for better experience 1 year premium hosting and free .com domain just $14

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of website do you need? I can give you at $10/yr including domain. If the traffic is heavy you need to increase hosting price. I use contabo servers. So I can give hosting from that server.

Please reply me for best and fast hosting under 1$/mo

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock