• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script

BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script v3.1.0 Untouched

No permission to download
we are talking about a web browser. As far as I know, there are no control buttons on the lock screen in the android application.
I can't translate, why do I add my own language, but the texts I add do not come and do not translate into the language I want?

Does anyone happen to have the docs for this? The doc link needs a login. We are trying to get the Facebook and Google Logins working. Oauth I think would be

'
or

Not sure wanted to check the docs. Great SHARE! Thnx!
We saw the screen captures added! Thanks for sharing those. [we were searching for docs and stumbled on it in the full thread. Sorry

When I click play button next to a song it turns to pause but youtube video doesn't play, I need to click second time. Any solution about it? (on computer and mobile)

When I click play button next to a song it turns to pause but youtube video doesn't play, I need to click second time. Any solution about it? (on computer and mobile)
Did you buy the script or are you using a nulled version?

If you are a buyer of the item/script the developers can help you with this problem.

If you are not a buyer, this makes me believe that you are using a nulled version, which was supposedly not nulled by you. So this means that the person who nulled the script failed to do it so the script is malfunctioning

Did you buy the script or are you using a nulled version?

If you are a buyer of the item/script the developers can help you with this problem.

If you are not a buyer, this makes me believe that you are using a nulled version, which was supposedly not nulled by you. So this means that the person who nulled the script failed to do it so the script is malfunctioning
It's nulled, but I tried with the nulled script from here, and 2 other places. Same result.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock