• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script

BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script v3.1.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Hello everyone, I came here to ask if there is anyone who has already managed to configure AMAZON S3 to use with BEMUSIC.

When I try to add the AMAZON S3 credentials, I always get an error.

Do not accept save.

Here you go...

Attachments

• screencapture-support-vebto-help-center-articles-28-34-11-nginx-rules-2021-08-08-21_21_48.pdf
    739.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Love
Reactions: MYBIO and inliadev
Here you go...
Thanks for providing the nginx rewrite rules for bemusic, but I still have certain problems running the script. And according to the information that the script gives, are on this link. You can do a favor once more, from the bottom of your heart by getting logged in again and providing the information on this link. I would appreciate it. Graciously.

The information I need is on this link here. Stay logged in and then go to this link that provides us with the information here.

how about you try to use blackblaze? its easier to use and cheaper.

Thanks for providing the nginx rewrite rules for bemusic, but I still have certain problems running the script. And according to the information that the script gives, are on this link. You can do a favor once more, from the bottom of your heart by getting logged in again and providing the information on this link. I would appreciate it. Graciously.

The information I need is on this link here. Stay logged in and then go to this link that provides us with the information here.
o

I have tried that download link so many times, it seems to be dead or something.... I get server errors all day long... could we use an alternative file host kindly?

emyhunk updated BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script with a new update entry:

BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script (Not nulled)

Enhancements​

• Comments table in admin area will now show album/track the comment is for.
  • Channel cache will now be cleared automatically when channel is edited or auto-updated.
  • It's now possible to enter spotify ID manually for artist/album/track from admin area.
  • Updated datatable design in admin area and added a number of new filters.

Bug Fixes​

• Artist table can now be sorted by number of albums.
  • Fixed an issue...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: hamidesigner
Sorry, been busy

Attachments

• screencapture-support-vebto-help-center-articles-28-34-115-configuring-social-login-2021-09-16...pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock