• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script

BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script v3.1.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Please update thank you and the link is not workingor broken

emyhunk

@Babak please can you help with an update to this script and also the download link up is expired
let me reupload
also latest

2021 August 16 - Version 2.5.2​

Enhancements​

• Comments table in admin area will now show album/track the comment is for.
  • Channel cache will now be cleared automatically when channel is edited or auto-updated.
  • It's now possible to enter spotify ID manually for artist/album/track from admin area.
  • Updated datatable design in admin area and added a number of new filters.

Bug Fixes​

• Artist table can now be sorted by number of albums.
  • Fixed an issue where users were not able to delete their own comments sometimes.
  • Corrected a few issues with album reposts.
  • Adding album to queue will now work properly from album channel.
  • Artist links will now be properly removable when editing artist from backstage.
  • Social logins panel in account settings page will now be hidden if all social logins are disabled in settings page.
  • Album page will now have correct SEO tags when sharing on facebook.
  • Fixed an issue where artist tabs in interface settings page were not showing sometimes.
  • Hide embed track tab when user does not have embed permission.
  • Hide "try pro" menu item if user does not have "plans.view" permission.
  • Don't limit queue to 15 tracks on radio page.
  • Hide "remove from playlist" context menu button if user does not have required permission.
  • Prevent user from sometimes retaining permissions to add tracks to playlist when playlist collaboration is turned off.

• Love
Reactions: vyn and NelsonOpoku
Hello ;) thanks for sharing this script, yes, there is a new update ( 2.5.2 from 3 January 2022 ) , and this one is important:

There is a problem whith continuous playing / autoplay, it was patched after, the version has'nt changed but the patch could be seen here : ( in the version 2.5.2 of 23 August 2021, there is no " last.fm " , so easy to know if the version is from 2021 or 2022 )

Ca1121pture.PNG

If anyone could post the january update, nulled or not, thanks !

hello, possible to have 2.5.2 from 3 January 2022 ? tx

Last edited:
I have the same problem

Could not find .htaccess file​

and my site was working for 8 months without any problems
I think the script developer has access and disabled nulled version

any solution for that ?
i uploaded all files again and replace htaccess in all directories but nothing happened
Would you mind helping me please...?

See the article here for possible solutions.

I have the same problem

and my site was working for 8 months without any problems
Code:
I think the script developer has access and disabled nulled version

any solution for that ?
i uploaded all files again and replace htaccess in all directories but nothing happened
No, lol, nobody can have acces to your root directory to delete an hidden file :p if you read the manual, you can see a topic to CREATE the .htaccess. whith right rights ^^

No, lol, nobody can have acces to your root directory to delete an hidden file :p if you read the manual, you can see a topic to CREATE the .htaccess. whith right rights ^^
I say the script was working for 8 months without any problem
htaccess file is present in root without any changes or problems
but the script stopped working
and it is not only for me
I see many people having this problem these days on well-working websites

Nulled or not nulled, this script is having one problem. Some browsers like Safari, Chrome (sometimes) can't load, stream music.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock