• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
I do not argue (anything is possible), it is important for me to understand. Thank you.
p.s. I see that there are ALREADY fake users in the database and yes, they are active (they are online, they write fake messages, they come to the profile). But not create NEW fakes from the same city as the registered user (for me).

p.p.s. What is your database encoding (default)? All those I test have utf8mb4_unicode_ci Could this be the reason?
If your version works correctly, can you build the script completely (with all folders and files, like your version 4.2.7.7)?

I took me around 30 mins to solve your problem 😀

Fakes and everything is working perfect

I took me around 30 mins to solve your problem 😀 Fakes and everything is working perfect
Great news. Where can I watch? What was my mistake?

I understand. You test your script on the local machine. I check on real hosting, real website.
The version from Donia stopped generating new fake too. If you have licensed version, but she is expiered, fakes stop being generated too.
Here is an update from author :)

Last edited:
Great news. Where can I watch? What was my mistake?

I understand. You test your script on the local machine. I check on real hosting, real website.
The version from Donia stopped generating new fake too. If you have licensed version, but she is expiered, fakes stop being generated too.
Here is an update from author :)

nope not local

Step back and just look at the files you dont need to touch nothing to see the problem , Fakes are working :D

When you do you will know how to fix :)

Last edited:
Don't need many words. Just show me working website (with generation new fakes from my city).

Last edited:
I've been here for a month, but I've been here for over a year and I still can't download the latest update.
This

https://babia.to/threads/belloo-com...e-unlimited-domains.20609/page-48#post-910132 is original file connect.php

attached is nulled connect.php from versiion 4.2.7

I see differences only in the license verification part. It has been removed in the null version.

Take the script from the topic header, update to the latest version with updates from the official site, change the connect.php file to null and you will have a working site. If someone thinks that I'm wrong, then let him point out exactly where. So far, no one has indicated.

Or plan "B", you can wait another year :)

Attachments

• connect.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 43
This

https://babia.to/threads/belloo-com...e-unlimited-domains.20609/page-48#post-910132 is original file connect.php

but this is nulled connect.php from versiion 4.2.7

I see differences only in the license verification part. It has been removed in the null version.

Take the script from the topic header, update to the latest version with updates from the official site, change the connect.php file to null and you will have a working site. If someone thinks that I'm wrong, then let him point out exactly where. So far, no one has indicated.
OMG cant you read the thread haha your sooooo wrong its getting stupid now , but i really do give up with u haha

This

attached is nulled connect.php from versiion 4.2.7

Or plan "B", you can wait another year :)
i will let you into a hint , it cant work as the files are wrong and i havent fixed them hahah haha

he posted that file as it not working haha and it cant work

he posted that file as it not working haha and it cant work
Oh really? And then what is this? OMG, this is a working site! And inside this script.

View hidden content is available for registered users!

hahah haha
Read to complete enlightenment https://babia.to/threads/belloo-com...e-unlimited-domains.20609/page-49#post-915991

If someone thinks that I'm wrong, then let him point out exactly where. So far, no one has indicated.

Last edited:
Oh really? And then what is this? OMG, this is a working site! And inside this script.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
1. Your website didn't work for me (registration and internal pages).
2. What is this (on screan)?
Ukgamer, I'm waiting for examples of working your (v 4.3.5) website.

Attachments

• notwork.jpg
    notwork.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I installed it ...
All work. Haven't checked the other one yet.

Thank you for the opportunity to test the site.
There is not connect (correlation) with script and Data Base (so Data Base not apdated from 4.2.7.4). Your site does not open internal pages (error .htaccess) does not add photos (problem with DB connect), your site does not generate new fakes (new protection from author).
I'll wait for the site of UKgamer.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Hm...

So where new fakes?
Your site does not open internal pages (error .htaccess) does not add photos (problem with DB connect)
Most likely this is a problem of hosting the site in a third-level domain. This is just a demo site.

Attachments

• Screenshot_17.png
    Screenshot_17.png
    197 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
But it have 2452 fakes.
Yes you have OLD fakes.
I ALL the time talk about NEW, which (in the licensed version) are generated after the registration of a NEW user (from the same city)
My license has expired (half a year) and new fakes have ceased to be generated (25 fakes are set in the settings for each new registrant). There was only one left in the system (I deleted the rest).

Last edited:
Yes you have OLD fakes.
I ALL the time talk about NEW, which (in the licensed version) are generated after the registration of a NEW user (from the same city)
You are registered on the site where I got the old version of the script. I saw your messages there. The person who posted it claims that it is this version that perfectly generates fakes. I just didn't check it. I installed the script, saw that the photos were not displayed, made an update and the photos appeared. Everything.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock