• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
In AdminPanel with your connect.php in several stages (constantly updating the file after domain suspended)

Now I will experiment with my decoded connect.php (for version 4.3.2) But mine (original license file for Extended) contains a request to the author's site to check the license and client data.
In the original database there is a record of choosing the type of fakes and the server of these fakes.

As I suspect in your version, new fakes (from the same city as the registered user) are not created, and those (2500) that are already in the database (from the USA and Britashki) are used. Of course it doesn't suit me.

You can rewrite their cities for the ones I need (for my country), but for now I'll experiment.

I'll attach my decoded (not nulled) connect.php. Maybe someone can make something useful out of it.

And more.
As I see in the licensed version, the type of fakes is registered in the "client" of the database. Something like this:
"...\"fakeUsers\":\"50000\",\"fakeAI\":\"0\",\"fakeAIUsage\"..."fakeUsersPage\":\"11\",\"fakeUsersUsage\":\"830\","licenseFakeUsers\":\"50,000\";"
In the database of your version in the "client" it says:
('{\"active\":0,\"reason\":\"You cannot use the demo site license\"}')
Strings 68-78

Code:
if (isset($_GET['verifyLicense'])) {
    if ($_GET['verifyLicense'] == 'Yes') {
        $url = 'https://www.premiumdatingscript.com/clients/client.php?url=' . urlencode($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']) . '&license=' . urlencode($sm['settings']['license']) . '&type=' . urlencode('pds');
        $callApi = curl_get_contents($url);
        $client = json_decode($callApi);
        updateData('client', 'client', json_encode($callApi, JSON_UNESCAPED_UNICODE));
        updateData('settings', 'setting_val', $client->fakeUsers, 'WHERE setting = "fakeUserLimit"');
        updateData('settings', 'setting_val', $client->fakeUsersUsage, 'WHERE setting = "fakeUserUsage"');
        updateData('settings', 'setting_val', $client->premium, 'WHERE setting = "premium"');
        updateData('settings', 'setting_val', $client->domainsLimit, 'WHERE setting = "domainsLimit"');
        updateData('settings', 'setting_val', $client->domainsUsage, 'WHERE setting = "domainsUsage"');
What write licensed script in the fields fakeUserLimit and fakeUserUsage?
If open phpmyadmin of nulled version and write as in licensed?

I try to do it but still can't find the time to check if it works?

I'll attach my decoded (not nulled) connect.php. Maybe someone can make something useful out of it.
I think for null it need to change conditional branch

if (valid license)
then (increase limits)
otherwise (display error)

to "increase limits"

or write limits by hands

Attachments

• Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    86.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Parts of the licensed database (to see the difference with the database from belloo 4.2.7.7)

Attachments

• client.jpg
    client.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 42
  • settings.jpg
    settings.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 42
Parts of the licensed database (to see the difference with the database from belloo 4.2.7.7)

I’m sure you must be bugging out somewhere else , 3 users have confirmed the fakes are working they all have over 5/6k on there sites in different areas

They never had it running before updating to 4.3.5

I will install again tomorrow when home 🙂

I do not argue (anything is possible), it is important for me to understand. Thank you.
p.s. I see that there are ALREADY fake users in the database and yes, they are active (they are online, they write fake messages, they come to the profile). But not create NEW fakes from the same city as the registered user (for me).

p.p.s. What is your database encoding (default)? All those I test have utf8mb4_unicode_ci Could this be the reason?
If your version works correctly, can you build the script completely (with all folders and files, like your version 4.2.7.7)?

Reactions: pandapublish
I do not argue (anything is possible), it is important for me to understand. Thank you.
p.s. I see that there are ALREADY fake users in the database and yes, they are active (they are online, they write fake messages, they come to the profile). But not create NEW fakes from the same city as the registered user (for me).

p.p.s. What is your database encoding (default)? All those I test have utf8mb4_unicode_ci Could this be the reason?
If your version works correctly, can you build the script completely (with all folders and files, like your version 4.2.7.7)?
oh i dont know maybe its the way i talk :ROFLMAO: Of cause no argue , we all here to reach the same goal , a filling working script

of cause i will tomorrow when home :)

What is your database encoding (default)? All those I test have utf8mb4_unicode_ci Could this be the reason?
Нет, не может.

Похоже у тебя хостинг в России, а кириллические буквы в SQL базе не всегда правильно отображаются на самих сайтах. Твой хостер просто мудрил с кодировками чтобы это пофиксить. Для создания ботов это никакой роли не играет.

Нет, не может.

Похоже у тебя хостинг в России, а кириллические буквы в SQL базе не всегда правильно отображаются на самих сайтах. Твой хостер просто мудрил с кодировками чтобы это пофиксить. Для создания ботов это никакой роли не играет.

why do you love breaking the rules on here ? its a English speaking forum only , even Russians have to stick to the rules :ROFLMAO:

Yes of cause i can and will , like i said ive given my version out to around 25/30 users on here and not 1 have said about the fakes not working , and 3 have confirmed they are working

it dont matter how many users you pm and ask for the update they will not send it , Yes they do tell me :ROFLMAO:

it dont matter how many users you pm and ask for the update they will not send it , Yes they do tell me :ROFLMAO:
WTF???

Are you sick or what?...

I didn't send any messages to anyone. We can ask the admin to open the database and confirm that there were no messages.

You have real problems with your head. Spend some time, some money, visit a psychiatrist

Instead of begging people in pm for the update , ive told you all you have to do is help people around the forum and get a few likes , its not hard

When you do i will gladly send you the update no problem :)
You're some kind of sick hallucinating geek. No one begged anyone, no one asked anyone for anything. You imagined all this. I tell you again, we can ask the administrator for proof

why do you love breaking the rules on here ? its a English speaking forum only , even Russians have to stick to the rules :ROFLMAO:
Open your eyes

A person has a Cyrillic encoding. This is interesting to Russians and only Russians, so the answer is in Russian

Yer i guess other people are lieing init , im not really bothered i just find it funny :)
But not me.

You are sick, and this is not a joke, this is serious.

This is called a psychotic type disorder, the brain creates ideas and images that are not in reality.

Open your eyes

A person has a Cyrillic encoding. This is interesting to Russians and only Russians, so the answer is in Russian

like that makes a difference , when in some ones else house you follow there rules not your own

But not me.

You are sick, and this is not a joke, this is serious.

This is called a psychotic type disorder, the brain creates ideas and images that are not in reality.

yer i guess your doctor told you that when you was a baby , cos your out of this world CRAZY :ROFLMAO:

like that makes a difference , when in some ones else house you follow there rules not your own
There is no point in you talking about the rules, because you are sick in the head

yer i guess your doctor told you that when you was a baby , cos your out of this world
2 ALL: Let those from whom I allegedly asked for something respond here?

We will write to the admin and ask him to confirm this or refute it.

I wait.
Everything I say I can always prove. Everything and always.

It's hot in here.
I added to the database (babiato nulled version 4.2.7.7 of Ukgamer) an entry for "Client" from the licensed one (with the replacement of the license number) and see what happens.

I assume that NOW (in new version of script) the license number plays a decorative role. More important is the combination of the domain (in the "client" of database) and its digital fingerprint (domainkey) in assets/includes/domain.php. In licensed version, the content of the domain.php file corresponds to the domainkey entry in the "client" (in database).
If they match (when requested via premiumdatingscript.com) with those legally purchased and available in the database from the author, the creation of fakes and other features from the author is activated.

It seems to me that the new Donyaweb has a "stub" in connect.php - a call to its own site, which instructs its null script to generate fakes without a license (there is nothing like this in the UKgamer file.

Про кодировку: я "дул на воду".

Last edited:
It's hot in here.
I added to the database (babiato nulled version 4.2.7.7 of Ukgamer) an entry for "Client" from the licensed one (with the replacement of the license number) and see what happens.

I assume that NOW (in new version of script) the license number plays a decorative role. More important is the combination of the domain (in the "client" of database) and its digital fingerprint (domainkey) in assets/includes/domain.php. In licensed version, the content of the domain.php file corresponds to the domainkey entry in the "client" (in database).
If they match (when requested via premiumdatingscript.com) with those legally purchased and available in the database from the author, the creation of fakes and other features from the author is activated.

It seems to me that the new Donyaweb has a "stub" in connect.php - a call to its own site, which instructs its null script to generate fakes without a license (there is nothing like this in the UKgamer file.

Про кодировку: я "дул на воду".
Both you and I read on another forum that people's bots are perfectly generated in version 4.2.7. Therefore, for testing, I put the version from that forum as a 100% verified variant. But since the photos were not displayed, I updated it to version 4.3.5 with updates from the official site and the photos began to be displayed. I haven’t figured out the bots yet, I just don’t have time.
View hidden content is available for registered users!

It periodically runs a validity check and if the license is valid, it increases the number of bots. But you can simply open the database and enter any desired number of bots, and disable the validity check?

This is what catches the eye at first glance.

And here's another interesting moment. If the license is valid, then the "premium" option is put up at the "premium site". What it affects until I was breaking through :)

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
And here's another interesting moment. If the license is valid, then the "premium" option is put up at the "premium site". What it affects until I was breaking through :)
Perhaps in this case, premium plugins start to work correctly: Live Streaming, Record Videocall, Live Mingle ChatRoullet, Stories System, Withdrawal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock