• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
Yes, I understand that you were interested in seeing photos of fakes in the updated new script.
That's why I'm waiting for the version from UKgamer

hi anyone knows admin login, the pass 123456 dont work for me, thank you
Already discussed

If you do not install, but download a ready-made database from a dump, then the password will be different on different hostings. You need a password created on your hosting. You need to create a new user exactly on your hosting through the installed script, and then either give him admin rights or take his password hash and replace the existing admin hash with it.

Requirements:
-PHP 7.1 or higer
-IonCube Module
-MySQLi.
-GD Library.
-cURL.
-Zip Module
-mbstring.
-allow_url_fopen.
-SSL certificate (just require for video chat).

Your problem is .htaccess (redirects of server)

Someone help me?

I just downloaded and installed it on my server as per the installation guide...

but i can't login with admin credentials Capturar.PNG

Hi Guys,

I uploaded the connect.php file and tried to update the script but after that, I am not able to log in admin panel even though I uploaded the connect.php file again.

Can any will guide?

1655743491301.png
it's true
just check what has been specified by BellooRU
-PHP 7.1 or higher
-IonCube module
-MySQLi.
-GD library.
-loop.
-Zip Mod
-mbstring.
-allow_url_fopen.
-SSL certificate (just required for video chat).

Your problem is .htaccess (redirect from server)

--------------------------------------------------------
I also add
use the correct connect.php file, I think it even saves you from other problems that may occur

the file connect.php 4.2.7.7 or other (BROKEN connect.php file ) doesn't guarantee the correct functioning of the script from the version (4.3 to 4.3.5)

Please can someone tell me how to change the fake users name from numbers to alphabeths? the usernames is showing as numbers in mine

Moderators should clean up the forum thread from the constant monotonous requests of newcomers who are too lazy to read what has been described many times. I propose to pin message that there are a lot of useful things on belloo.ru/faq.html and belloo.ru/settings.html about installation and settings of Belloo :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock