• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
After updating using the admin dashboard this is what is showing me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220516-234752.png
    Screenshot_20220516-234752.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 27
it's funny how people can't follow instructions.
According to statistics (in society), about 83% of everyday idiots, about 25% are people with dyslexia.

p.s. Posted the updated stream plugin for you, again (on the previous page). When (if) that post (file) gets 100 likes, I will publish ChatRoulette or Twigo for you free (whatever you ask, choose) :)

p.p.s. If someone wants to get them earlier, I can change the Live Mingle ChatRoulette plugin to a clear (with pictures), reliable, 100% working manual for setting up video calls and streams (API NOT free package). I will have to be able to repeat them on my own. For some reason, my manal (which I posted on my website) works every other time. Perhaps these are general mistakes of the author or (most likely) due to the fact that in the settings I always use free packages on Milicast (for example). PM only!

Last edited:
Fine. I hope they check the version in depth (carefully). I'm sure the author tried to leave a sufficient number of errors (as always :) ).

As I see it, Xohan (following me) was forced to reduce the price of his additional modules.
Now I'm cutting the price on them by half more.
I hope he likes it. I will do this until he stops ignoring customers and corrects the mistakes in what he sells.

Again I post the updated Live Stream plugin (which I published on February 23). Pass is BellooRU_06.01.22

I don't remember where I saved the connect.php file. I thought that it would be better preserved on the forum :). If I find it, I'll post it again.
Thanks for your generosity

😍😍😍😍😍

UPDATE 4.3.3
i will update the zip on the thread later

1.backup your site
2. download this connect and rename to connect..php
3. use the admin to update to 4.3.3
4. upload the new connect.php and replace

Your account must be 30 days old or more and have 10 like

Last edited:
Reactions: NASSIM-AD_
hello

New Version: Belloo v4.3.2 - Complete Premium Dating Software

REMOVED AS FROM ANOTHER SITE

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: starkhope07
UPDATE 4.3.3
i will update the zip on the thread later

1.backup your site
2. download this connect and rename to connect..php
3. use the admin to update to 4.3.3
4. upload the new connect.php and replace

Your account must be 30 days old or more and have 10 like
I understood correctly that need to put 4.2.7.7 from the header first. then update the site with the connection that comes with 4.2.7.7 and after the updates already fill in the connection that you posted?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock