• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
Hello, deadbeats! I figured out how not to make you vote for the files you want. When this post gets 100 likes, I will post the password for this archive.
p.s. If it doesn't, then you don't need the plugin.

Attachments

• live_mingle.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
Let's vote for the new mobile template (Twigo) as well. The same conditions. 100 likes and I'll post the password. If not, then you don't need a template and I don't need to spend my energy on a script (correction of author's errors).

Attachments

• twigo_template.zip
    710.8 KB · Views: 89
Hello, deadbeats! I figured out how not to make you vote for the files you want. When this post gets 100 likes, I will post the password for this archive.

100 is a very lot I’ve nulled every update for the last 2 years plus done bug fixes and I’ve not even come close to getting 100 like , so the chances of you getting them are very very small

Plus you shouldnt be doing that it is against the rules of the forum , many people get kicked off here for doing same

Last edited:
Reactions: hyper and nullsifu
100 is a very lot I’ve nulled every update for the last 2 years plus done bug fixes and I’ve not even come close to getting 100 like , so the chances of you getting them are very very small

Plus you should be doing that it is against the rules of the forum , many people get kicked off here for doing same
i agree with you.

Reactions: ukgamer
Yes, apparently you are right. Judging by the lack of likes for the Belloo Live Stream plugin I have already posted, the topic is of little interest to anyone.

I ask the moderator to delete my messages about chatroulette and twigo.

p.s. One more time. Everyone with whom I corresponded, "like Lenochka." My previous account (after the crash of the forum) is unavailable (my login-password doesn't work and I can't restore access). Therefore, history, archives, files from our correspondence are also inaccessible to me.

I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Yes, apparently you are right. Judging by the lack of likes for the Belloo Live Stream plugin I have already posted, the topic is of little interest to anyone.

I ask the moderator to delete my messages about chatroulette and twigo. Sorry.
people mainly only come here and take the script and sell in other places, soon as i do the update i see it everywhere for sale . 99% of them never give a like they just take

plus if anyone really wanted your plugin all they have to do is run a rar password bruteforce cracker and they will have the password in a few hours , rar is the easiest to crack init

Let's vote for the new mobile template (Twigo) as well. The same conditions. 100 likes and I'll post the password. If not, then you don't need a template and I don't need to spend my energy on a script (correction of author's errors).
Cmon!
Seriously?!

I ask the moderator to delete my messages about chatroulette and twigo.

p.s. One more time. Everyone with whom I corresponded, "like Lenochka." My previous account (after the crash of the forum) is unavailable (my login-password doesn't work and I can't restore access). Therefore, history, archives, files from our correspondence are also inaccessible to me.

I'm sorry.
Still You haven't Read the Forum Rules I see

Thanks for this

Please let other that need the script like me also like.

Please I really need this 😍😍😍

ukgamer updated Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains with a new update entry:

Update 4.3.4

What’s changed

Fixed issued in fake users photos

What’s changed

Fixed paystack payment issue
Fixed edit profile questions by admin
Improved credits security
Improved software load speed

What’s changed

Fixed few bugs reported by clients this past week

What’s changed

Fixed few bugs reported by clients this past week

What’s changed

3 new landing pages
Standalone auth pages (register/login/recover)
Referral system...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wow long time
its only a long time for people who only make new accounts on here just to get this script then leave again, they can have v 4.2.7.7

for the update 4.3.4 they need to stick around and help out around here :)
Does anyone have the latest version of Bello - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.3.4?
Yes of cause we do :)

Reactions: enesbey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dongdude
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock