• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
Ok no problem, your how to fix question didn’t mention the connect.php

there are plenty of online premium services you can buy to decode the file or you can put a request on here

but using that version you will lose all the premium plugins, like video call and others

Ok no problem, your how to fix question didn’t mention the connect.php

there are plenty of online premium services you can buy to decode the file or you can put a request on here

but using that version you will lose all the premium plugins, like video call and others
In the admin this version can be updated to the latest version

I have the update but the issue is the connect.php is from version 4.2.7.7 and it's making the chat system not updating in real time.

Can you help with a connect.php that is working for new version.

Not I have the premium script but need a working connect.php

1.Create a new user so you can login

2. Change that user to a admin roll in the dB 1 to 0
first of all i appreciate the time you take to answer me every time
so just you help me to solve this problem if possible

2- when I click on one of the packages it redirects me to an empty page!-----page not found----

Attachments

• 2022-05-14_162718.png
    2022-05-14_162718.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 2022-05-14_162543.png
    2022-05-14_162543.png
    376.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 2022-05-14_162633.png
    2022-05-14_162633.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
****** 5 stars and many thanks for sharing this one.
Great Script. Well done. Installation and configuration time consuming.
I'm still trying to figure out how it functions.
Overall,it's impressive. I have even created an android app.
Check this out: allonana.com

Ooops. Whats happened here?
I can't use my "Lenochka" account now.
And the files that I uploaded earlier are not available to me. But if you have questions (or requests) about the script, write to me. If I see that it's still interesting (and my hundreds of likes and medals are restored) I will gradually duplicate the files.
Those who urgently need a Twigo mobile template (and to whom I promised it (or new Stream or VideoChatRoulette) write here or on my site.

And the files that I uploaded earlier are not available to me. But if you have questions (or requests) about the script, write to me. If I see that it's still interesting (and my hundreds of likes and medals are restored) I will gradually duplicate the files.
Those who urgently need a Twigo mobile template (and to whom I promised it (or new Stream or VideoChatRoulette) write here or on my site.
babiatio crashed and lost 100k accounts , yur account is gone and no way to get it back

Fine. I hope they check the version in depth (carefully). I'm sure the author tried to leave a sufficient number of errors (as always :) ).

As I see it, Xohan (following me) was forced to reduce the price of his additional modules.
Now I'm cutting the price on them by half more.
I hope he likes it. I will do this until he stops ignoring customers and corrects the mistakes in what he sells.

Again I post the updated Live Stream plugin (which I published on February 23). Pass is BellooRU_06.01.22

I don't remember where I saved the connect.php file. I thought that it would be better preserved on the forum :). If I find it, I'll post it again.

Attachments

• belloo_live_streaming_full.zip
    367.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Hello

Please help share the connect.php for new version and the new theme

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock