• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
There is file from belloo.ru, few languages are destroyed becouse of coding but if u know how - u can use
This file is not related to version 4.x. Their site says "Maybe someone will need an early language file". This file from the earlier version Belloo 2.x

Last edited:
There is file from belloo.ru, few languages are destroyed becouse of coding but if u know how - u can use it.
Thanks. I am sending the repaired file may be useful to someone. Yes I know how to use it.

Attachments

• fixbelloo_languages_latest.zip
    696.9 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: palit
It's impossible when you do everything right. If not, start "smoking the forum"
and maybe use your connect.php file more often. :)

Sometimes (when asking a specific question) it is useful to show a screenshot of the window with the site + (in this your case) the contents of your assets/includes folder (the sizes of the files in it are of interest).
Check the contents of your assets/includes/config.php file (it's exactly what you wrote).

I had the picture you described when I installed the script (to clients) in a subfolder and after automatic updating the script tried to open not in the subfolder, but from the root. To solve the white screen issue, I manually entered the desired path in the address bar.
But (this doesn't seem to be your case) I don't see any indication in your .htaccess that you are using a subfolder. So use the advice I wrote above.

Last edited:
It's impossible when you do everything right. If not, start "smoking the forum"
and maybe use your connect.php file more often. :)
I was looking on the forum and I could not find a description of how to update, I changed the connect file.

White screen try upload the old .htaccess file , or DL the update from the author’s site
Options +FollowSymLinks
Options -Indexes
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/?$ index.php?page=$1
RewriteRule ^profile/([0-9]+)/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/?$ index.php?page=profile&id=$1
RewriteRule ^ref/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/?$ index.php?page=ref&id=$1
RewriteRule ^@([A-Za-z0-9_.]+)/?$ index.php?page=profile&id=$1
RewriteRule ^@([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)?$ index.php?page=profile&id=$1&s=$2
RewriteRule ^administrator/editor/theme/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/?$ administrator/editor/index.php?theme=$1&preset=$2
RewriteRule ^administrator/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/?$ index.php?page=admin&p=$1
RewriteRule ^m_profile/([0-9]+)/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/?$ mobile.php?page=profile&id=$1
RewriteRule ^chat/([0-9]+)/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/?$ index.php?page=chat&id=$1
RewriteRule ^search/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/?$ index.php?page=logout
RewriteRule ^search/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/?$ index.php?page=logout

It is not possible to go any further on the page for adding a photo.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2022-01-23 o 18.31.57.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2022-01-23 o 18.31.57.png
    554.1 KB · Views: 11
What can result in the lack of subtitles? Language set to English as default and for the user.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2022-01-23 o 20.15.32.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2022-01-23 o 20.15.32.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock