• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
dear users, so tell me should I install this script or the developer will still get in

Why waste time writing somewhere else?
I see your profile on the site and made you an administrator. Prepare pictures of customization :)
I did it. Now you admin.
e67a2374d0828b37ef79645b29420e93.png

Okay, I'll send you the archive with Live Stream as soon as I can repeat your settings on another site and everything will work there.
So you get it before it's even here. If it is at all interesting to someone other than you. So far I don't see anyone interested here (except you).
hello I am also interested :) 🖖

Why waste time writing somewhere else?
I see your profile on the site and made you an administrator. Prepare pictures of customization :)
I did it. Now you admin.
e67a2374d0828b37ef79645b29420e93.png

Okay, I'll send you the archive with Live Stream as soon as I can repeat your settings on another site and everything will work there.
So you get it before it's even here. If it is at all interesting to someone other than you. So far I don't see anyone interested here (except you).
Okay I will do the set up once am back from my church service today

To bobikzoza. You in church service now too? :)
Send me a manual with pictures of the setup steps and if it works, you will get too.
Once we've all made sure everything works, I'll post the password for everyone babiato users!

Attachments

• new_live_streaming_belloo.ru.zip
    360.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Reactions: Sly2803 and palit
To bobikzoza. You in church service now too? :)
Send me a manual with pictures of the setup steps and if it works, you will get too.
Once we've all made sure everything works, I'll post the password for everyone babiato users!
AM bACk FRoM Church and let chat on your website

Reactions: sodaback
I have setup millicast the issue is not with the millicast the issue is with the way you updated the script

According to the author

1. Upload folders with files on your server.
2. For new installation you need to use live.sql

2. For update - update.sql ( This is the sql you should us to update your database)

Can you grant me access to the new_live_streaming_belloo.ru.zip so I can check the scripts I promise to fix the issue and contact you back

I have setup millicast the issue is not with the millicast the issue is with the way you updated the script

According to the author

1. Upload folders with files on your server.
2. For new installation you need to use live.sql

2. For update - update.sql ( This is the sql you should us to update your database)

Can you grant me access to the new_live_streaming_belloo.ru.zip so I can check the scripts I promise to fix the issue and contact you back
This is my second account . Sir the issue is with installation and not millicast . Grant me assess to the file let me solve the try to solve the installation issue the I give you full details

I broke the license file of the latest version, but the messages from the phone are not updated instantly.

connect.php = V 4.3.2

I haven't tested sending messages specifically. I need to deal with the stream. If the author didn't fix the stream (for the mobile version) I won't waste time on the script at all and forget about it.

If you want, you can test the status of sending messages (this functionality) on the my zhduli website 4.3.2 or on website with full licensed belloo.ru/demo (I think they have 4.3.2 too)

Ogechukwu asks for additional communication using WhatsApp (probably wants to know what the weather is like with me). I suspect he failed.

Who else wants to try to fix the situation with Live Stream, and the milicast that was set up by me (maybe not correctly) Because the 100% original authors plugin not running?

Last edited:
Reactions: fabulous
T Mini
I haven't tested sending messages specifically. I need to deal with the stream. If the author didn't fix the stream (for the mobile version) I won't waste time on the script at all and forget about it.

If you want, you can test the status of sending messages (this functionality) on the my zhduli website 4.3.2 or on website with full licensed belloo.ru/demo (I think they have 4.3.2 too)

Ogechukwu asks for additional communication using WhatsApp (probably wants to know what the weather is like with me). I suspect he failed.

Who else wants to try to fix the situation with Live Stream, and the milicast that was set up by me (maybe not correctly) Because the 100% original authors plugin not running?
The minicast setup is not the issue . I used my minicast key On your website and it's failed. Note the minicast key was working for my old version website that have live streaming working for desktop.

I think the issue is the way you updated the script.

If I can get the live streaming plugin script from you . I think I can solve the issue.

Can you share the live streaming plugin zip password and lete try

Th
T Mini

The minicast setup is not the issue . I used my minicast key On your website and it's failed. Note the minicast key was working for my old version website that have live streaming working for desktop.

If I can get the live streaming plugin script from you . I think I can solve the issue.

Can you share the live streaming plugin zip password and let me try

I guess the issue is with the css file as the script is not ready phone or camera media platform

T Mini

Can you share the live streaming plugin zip password and lete try
chameleon.lonasohbet.com this is the site i updated the software, it was 4.3.0, the pushers don't work, it just doesn't work on the phone version
Admin e-mail [email protected]
Admin pass 123456

Ogechukwu wrote "I used my minicast key. On your website and it's failed. Note the minicast key was working for my old version website that have live streaming working for desktop." Of course. How will what is "linked" in the settings of millicast for your domain, work on my domain?
Can you see this (401 error of millicast)? If the problem was with the styles, then Stream would at least try to start (maybe it would be "clumsy") and there would be no authorization error for milicast, isn't it? And any css you can see on sourse code (on tool developer).
I tend to think that all script errors are due to EVERYONE (including myself) using the FREE pusher plan. Tomorrow I will try to test how Belloo behaves with a pusher on a paid plan.

live.jpg

Last edited:
Ogechukwu wrote "I used my minicast key. On your website and it's failed. Note the minicast key was working for my old version website that have live streaming working for desktop." Of course. How will what is "linked" in the settings of millicast for your domain, work on my domain?
Can you see this (401 error of millicast)? If the problem was with the styles, then Stream would at least try to start (maybe it would be "clumsy") and there would be no authorization error for milicast, isn't it? And any css you can see on sourse code (on tool developer).
I tend to think that all script errors are due to EVERYONE (including myself) using the FREE pusher plan. Tomorrow I will try to test how Belloo behaves with a pusher on a paid plan
Thank you so much. If you solve the pusher problems, can you tell me what the problem is?

That's All Folks! I set up Live Stream myself. As I expected, I had to spend 5 minutes setting up Millicast.
1. An interesting observation is that when I first started Live Stream, I got a BSOD.
2. Attempting to send a gift in a stream causes the stream to freeze.
Due to the fact that you are lazy (like me), but unlike me, you do not want to think, I will not give you nothing. It is enough for you that I showed you the way. Thank you, belloo.ru for help.
444.jpg

Бывайте, ихтиандры хуевы

Last edited:
Hepsi bu kadar Millet! Canlı Yayını kendim kurdum. Beklediğim gibi, Milicast'i kurmak için 5 dakika harcamam gerekti.
1. İlginç bir gözlem, Canlı Yayını ilk başlattığımda bir BSOD aldığımdır.
2. Bir akışta hediye göndermeye çalışmak akışın donmasına neden olur.
Tembel olduğun için (benim gibi), ama benim gibi düşünmek istemiyorsun, sana hiçbir şey vermeyeceğim. Sana yolu göstersem yeter.
View attachment 124730

Бывайте, ихтиандры х
I can tell you what page the pusher error is on There is a problem in the mobile folder.
I don't know the software that well, I'm learning slowly

Reactions: Pixelate
I can tell you what page the pusher error is on There is a problem in the mobile folder.
I don't know the software that well, I'm learning slowly
No, this is not just a mobile issue. In case you're curious, the pusher is used by mobile/js/controllers.js but is located in assets/includes/pusher.php

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock