• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
I can't upload a photo all the time and I have an error downloading files. Can someone advise on how to fix it?

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2022-01-24 o 11.23.44.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2022-01-24 o 11.23.44.png
    474.7 KB · Views: 12
If you don't have something useful for everyone (other than pictures), spend some of your precious time for reading what others peoples was writted for "hurry-ups" like you on this forums topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ogechukwu
If you don't have something useful for everyone (other than pictures), spend some of your precious time for reading what others peoples was writted for "hurry-ups" like you on this forums topic.
I have granted permission 777 to the assets /sources/tmp and assets/sources/upload folders. And nothing works. I looked through the entire forum.

03284668537cd6016f2df66ad46e913d.jpg

Newsletter from belloo.ru:
Fixed Belloo 4.3.2 Extended Premium Nulled - $520
+ all Premium plugins (24.01.2022) from author + VKontakte + YandexMoney
+ Languages RU, DE, SP, PT sets (from native speakers, not funny translation from Google)
+ SEO (html=lang, h1, descriptions, keywords) fix
+ our PC templates for Belloo

Can anyone (somehow) see (feel) what is there "ideal null"?

Last edited:
They promised to release it to the public after full testing. There is no way to wait.
I mean, can someone crack the archive?

How many more surprises has the author prepared for us... And I must to pay for this? Пиздец!

язык.jpg

I added a row with the value I needed to the database (286) and because of this error I was given content 288. Not a man, but a fagot.
p.s. It turns out that the engine does not take information by coordinates, but counts lines? So faster?

Last edited:
εὕρηκα !!!
I finally "really" hacked the author's connect.php for 4.3.2
Of course, I understood that it was here that the license verification processes, the processes for receiving updates and fakes were encrypted.

The interesting thing is that its content includes not only what was published here and ask you to hide it from the author. I hope the author does not read this forum, but still I will not post the content in the public domain. I will send the password (with PM) to those users who have the opportunity to like this message (I hope newcomers without a reputation do not have such an opportunity).

Attachments

• connect.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 21
εὕρηκα !!!
I finally "really" hacked the author's connect.php
Of course, I understood that it was here that the license verification processes, the processes for receiving updates and fakes were encrypted.

The interesting thing is that its content includes not only what was published here. I hope the author does not read this forum, but still I will not post the content in the public domain. I will send the password (with PM) to those users who have the opportunity to like this message (I hope newcomers without a reputation do not have such an opportunity).
No need you mite as well take the file down no one needs it

Reactions: Hekci
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock