• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download

Live Streaming Plugin - Belloo Dating Software​

maybe someone has an updated plugin?

For me (php 7.3 MariaDB 10.1) files of palit not worked, I used my file from attach.
Version of my 4.3.1 Premium was not changed.

Attachments

• connect.zip
    3 KB · Views: 36
For me (php 7.3 MariaDB 10.1) files of palit not worked, I used my file from attach.
Version of my 4.3.1 Premium was not changed.
I am using 7.2 7.3 (checked again xd)
I checked your file and mine line by line.
And the only difference starts on line 173.

In my file there is:
diff.png

But the same code is in the latest connect.php.

Last edited:
Interesting, bec in your file I can see the difference (braces) at the beginning of the file.
dif.jpg

Last edited:
Update 4.3.2 is up.
connect.php is the same like from 4.3.1, so you don't have to update it.
license check in index.php removed.

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Attachments

• update-4.3.2.zip
    361.5 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: cyrus229
I have updated the files but mine is still saying that I need to update to 4.3.2

the file live.css is empty in update 4.3 , so in the version app mobile and live streaming the css is not good and the live streaming in mobile app don't work . any body can fix it ?

Live Streaming Plugin - Belloo Dating Software​

maybe someone has an updated plugin?

There is a new update for the Live Streaming Plugin that make it work for mobile . Please anyone with the new update. Kindly share

Thanks

Reactions: Adamam and atowah
I have updated the files but mine is still saying that I need to update to 4.3.2

There is a new update for the Live Streaming Plugin that make it work for mobile . Please anyone with the new update. Kindly share

Thanks

Try follow the rules of the forum before requesting anything

How about you buy it and share it will us all 😝

Today I first encountered the problem that the script does not save photos and pictures that I upload to the site. Does anyone know how to fix it?

I will answer to myself.
It looks like after an attack by the author (or someone else) who uses the vulnerability I mentioned earlier, the exploit changes the rights (CHMOD) for files / folders on the server and blocks the administrator's access to the system. And (interesting fakt) this is for every folders, except the pay folder, which allows the person easy to withdraw your money but for himself (are you remember, that only he have permission like admin now?).
Specifically, as far as downloading pictures and photos is concerned, it started working again when I gave 777 permissions to the assets/sources/tmp and assets/sources/upload folders. With 777 I got excited :), but the direction of my thoughts is correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abdodif

Thanks

I have (and Chat Rulette (Mingle) too). But I have not time for setup and by default settings plugin not work (like many in this script:)) If somebody will setup millicast (heroku) for my zhduli.ru (and give me seting data for adminpanel (script) or full user manual for (of) setup the plugin, with pictures) we will test him togeser, and after good result I will post this plugin here.
I have enabled the ability to use these plugins for premium users only, so feel free to ask me for it (premium) for your user on the website. So that any sh** does not interfere with us.

Last edited:
I have (and Chat Rulette (Mingle) too). But I have not time for setup and by default settings plugin not work (like many in this script:)) If somebody will setup millicast (heroku) for my zhduli.ru (and give me seting data for adminpanel (script) or full user manual for (of) setup the plugin, with pictures) we will test him togeser, and after good result I will post this plugin here.
I have enabled the ability to use these plugins for premium users only, so feel free to ask me for it (premium) for your user on the website. So that any sh** does not interfere with us.
I hopE YOur KeeP you word send me email [email protected]
I will set it up

Reactions: sol20
I hopE YOur KeeP you word send me email [email protected]
I will set it up
Why waste time writing somewhere else?
I see your profile on the site and made you an administrator. Prepare pictures of customization :)
I did it. Now you admin.
e67a2374d0828b37ef79645b29420e93.png

Okay, I'll send you the archive with Live Stream as soon as I can repeat your settings on another site and everything will work there.
So you get it before it's even here. If it is at all interesting to someone other than you. So far I don't see anyone interested here (except you).

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock