• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All in One WP Migration

All in One WP Migration 7.24

No permission to download
the same problem here
delete from your database > options table > all option-name starting with ai1wm (like ai1wmge_plugin_key)
next open constants.php
and remove the the line
define( 'AI1WMGE_PURCHASE_ID', '00000000-0000-0000-0000-0000000' );
the last part between ''
you will end up with this
define( 'AI1WMGE_PURCHASE_ID', '' );
save and refresh

delete from your database > options table > all option-name starting with ai1wm (like ai1wmge_plugin_key)
next open constants.php
and remove the the line
the last part between ''
save and refresh
bless you

next open constants.php
and remove the the line
the last part between ''
save and refresh
Could you explain with prints? Just doing as the text didn't work here.

next open constants.php
and remove the the line
the last part between ''
save and refresh

This is not a valid hack to use All-in-One WP Migration Google Drive Extension.

Reactions: Groot
next open constants.php
and remove the the line
the last part between ''
save and refresh
I try it today, and it not work anymore with about ten trying times. Nulled version worked well before but recently the dev fixed, I guess I need buy UpdraftPlus license for my ten sites, too tired with this.

hi , Is there a working version of this plugin?

- All-In-One WP Migration Dropbox Extension

For those who are unable to connect to google drive, a solution is to use the "URL Extension" plugin, with which I managed to upload a 3GB backup in a matter of minutes. But before, I uploaded the backup on onedrive, created a direct link via api and put it in the url.

1.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock