• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All in One WP Migration

All in One WP Migration 7.24

No permission to download
i am having issue using this plugin to migrate multisite frm localhost to the server.

it just kept rolling. anyone with solution?

@bashqan

You should say thanks to @Furion for using their upload from old thread as yours is just the same version 🤫
I did not download this plugin from the post you mentioned and upload it here. I downloaded it from another forum. If this plugin was installed on a closed topic all this time, why didn't anyone share it again? Because we love this forum, we repost it where everyone can easily access it. Not to steal someone else's work.

Thanks for sharing.
Anyone tried? is it working without upload limit?

Thanks for sharing.
Anyone tried? is it working without upload limit?
you'll get counterfeit notification so they're pretty much useless and some of them to update u need to use purchase id

Reactions: Nanu
Hey Guys, This is a quick fix for those who already connected the google drive before on a website and can't connect to the new ones
All you need to do is go to the database of the website that is already connected.
Go to wp-options and copy the records of the following parameters:

1- ai1wmge_gdrive_token and it is value
2-ai1wmge_gdrive_access_token and it is value
3-ai1wmge_gdrive_access_token_expires_in and it is value
4-ai1wmge_gdrive_folder_id and it is value
then
Go to wp-options and insert those records to the new database you will then be connected to the same google drive you can then change to the folder you want.

This is working 100% and tested on more than 10 websites.

Hey Guys, This is a quick fix for those who already connected the google drive before on a website and can't connect to the new ones
All you need to do is go to the database of the website that is already connected.
Go to wp-options and copy the records of the following parameters:

1- ai1wmge_gdrive_token and it is value
2-ai1wmge_gdrive_access_token and it is value
3-ai1wmge_gdrive_access_token_expires_in and it is value
4-ai1wmge_gdrive_folder_id and it is value
then
Go to wp-options and insert those records to the new database you will then be connected to the same google drive you can then change to the folder you want.

This is working 100% and tested on more than 10 websites.
Hi mate!
This nulled version work on new website?
I did try it on a few but maybe not still work.

the version works if you have already use it before and u want to connect on the same google drive account

Reactions: Groot
Hopeless!
I find out most of expert places on net, but not see any nulled version work on news site. Take new step to UpdraftPlus Pro.
I tried it for a while. Excellent plugin.
I went back again to UpdraftPlus Pro too, Still nulled and can work with other drives.

Reactions: iKalanko
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock