• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All in One WP Migration

All in One WP Migration 7.24

No permission to download
Doesn't work for me suddenly. Used to work fine. Now I'm getting this error when I try to link to my gdrive.

You may be a victim of software counterfeiting. The license installed on your extension is likely non-genuine or pirated. For assistance, contact us at [email protected].​

I tried using 2.59 and 2.68 to link to gdrive but both gives the same error. Can anyone help?

Doesn't work for me suddenly. Used to work fine. Now I'm getting this error when I try to link to my gdrive.

I tried using 2.59 and 2.68 to link to gdrive but both gives the same error. Can anyone help?
open the constants.php en delete the AI1WMGE_PURCHASE_ID' or relace it with:
define( 'AI1WMGE_PURCHASE_ID', '' );
nest step is delete the key from the database

Reactions: Providr
Thank you. I had to restore a previous backup of my website to fix it. Not sure what caused the error suddenly.

I'll try your fix when I get the error again. May I know which database table I should look at for the key?

Thank you. I had to restore a previous backup of my website to fix it. Not sure what caused the error suddenly.

I'll try your fix when I get the error again. May I know which database table I should look at for the key?
just search for the key you took out of the plugin

I tried these two steps but still doesn't work for me. Please help.

I am using:
all-in-one-wp-migration-gdrive-extension-v2.59
all-in-one-wp-migration-gdrive-extension-v2.68

I tried these two steps but still doesn't work for me. Please help.

I am using:
all-in-one-wp-migration-gdrive-extension-v2.59
all-in-one-wp-migration-gdrive-extension-v2.68
did you do the steps?

Hi

Is it possible to get the unlimited extension? The link on here does not work?

Many thanks.

update plz

Good morning! Can you please update this plugin

This plugin is freeeeeeee
Just get it from WP Plugins 👇 here!

Free for sure limited.. to a lot of things...
Here are the Pro extensions!!

Some of it is shared here in the forum... just search for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock