• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Affiliate Management System - PHP Platform

Affiliate Management System - PHP Platform v10.0.0.3 – Untouched

No permission to download
Babak updated Affiliate Management System PHP Script with a new update entry:

Affiliate Management System PHP Script v6.0.0.0 Untouched

Download Affiliate Management System PHP Script v6.0.0.0 Nulled Free
Updates Log - Version 6.0.0.0 – 02.02.2022

- NEW - Modern design 2022 to admin panel
- NEW - Modern design 2022 to user panel
- NEW - Modern design 2022 to the vendor section
- NEW - Award Level Module to create commissions levels & bonus levels for your users
- NEW - Award Level Module support membership plans
- NEW - Membership: new option to set a plan to affiliate user
- NEW - Membership: new option to set a plan...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Affiliate Management System PHP Script with a new update entry:

Affiliate Management System PHP Script v6.0.0.1 Untouched

Download Affiliate Management System PHP Script v6.0.0.1 Nulled Free
Updates Log – Version 6.0.0.1 – 28.02.2022 Big Thanks To @enesbey

FULL LOG - FIXED - User total balance minor issue
- FIXED - Affiliate plugin for WooCommerce - improve and bug fixes
- Must run update version 6.0.0.1 To Improve the performance

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly
NULLED 6.0.0.1

the only problem is you need to install mannually without installer

Screenshot - 2022-05-09T122833.261.png

@sessizbyu @er.prince check this if working fine

Last edited:
Reactions: polsk and tisna98
NULLED 6.0.0.1

How to install manual ? Step by step ?

And I only change the name of the sql file and the database name in the database. I get error.

ALTER TABLE `affiliate_action` COLLATE = utf8_unicode_ci
#1146 - Table 'my-database-name.affiliate_action' doesn't exist

I try manual to import sql and same error.

someone could install?
can you share the sql ?
thank you

----------------

alguien pudo instalar ?
puede compartir el sql ?
gracias

What is the oldest version that can run installation and after that we can update to the latest and a working download link.

Also only the import didn't work, and yes I try some editing but only errors.

So I read all posts.

I do not intend to offend you, but you do not give the right steps and this confuses us all.

Both quotes show that only in the second you explain that we have to go to the admin panel. So far so good.

To date, 24.05.2022, here are the steps I tried after trying all the old and new versions.

1. Download affiliatemanagement5.0.0.2nulled from v5.0.0.2 download link : https://www.mirrored.to/files/RTOJXWMR/affiliatemanagement5.0.0.2nulled.zip_links
2. Unzip to our server
3. Change the database data in public_html/application/config/database.php file.
4. We import the databases in phpmyadmin
5. When we try to reach the admin panel, it returns us to the installation phase and the user menu is not active.
6. Just in case, we deleted everything " \application\views\admincontrol\setting\steps\password.php file, delete everything in it and save"
7. The link from the second quote in mega is not active.
* We can't install cuz we can't change username and whatever we wrote in code or email nothing happen.

Can you create a new installation yourself to date and describe the steps? What are we missing?

GATHER :)

1636578086427.png

I tested version 5.0.0.2 in working condition. I have attached the files below. If friends who have version 5.0.0.3 or later can forward it to me "untouched", I will be happy to take care of it.

v5.0.0.2 download link : https://www.mirrored.to/files/RTOJXWMR/affiliatemanagement5.0.0.2nulled.zip_links

I would appreciate if testers leave comments. If there is any mistake, let's fix it.

Edit the relevant places in the public_html/application/config/database.php file.

Import the affiliate_database.sql file in the zip into PHPMYADMIN. The operation is complete.

The admin password encryption is SHA1.

admin : 123456

Upload the files to your server.
Create a new database and user.

Make the necessary settings in the public_html/application/config/database.php file.

Import the affiliate_database.sql file into PHPmyadmin.

yoursite.com/admin

login.

Admin password:

Open the USER table in PHPMYADMIN. Open the Edit section. Go to the password section and select SHA1 from the side.

Type the password you want and save it.

Hello. My version 6.0.0.1 is the most current version. Please do not use other versions than the most recent version.

I bought this software. I am using it under license. At the time Babiato was deleted, it was deleted in updates that included our NULLED work on version 6.0.0.1 of our Affiliate software.

Afterwards, I did not feel the need to do a new nulled work, and the creators of the software asked me by my name in the forum and said that I should not support nulled works.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to friends who want to use this huge software, BUY AND USE IT.

However, our friends who want to use the nulled version should wait for the 7.0 version via this link https://affiliatepro.org/logs/. I will update the topic here on the date the new version is shared. I will share the new version. I'm going to talk about nulled stages. Please do not run old versions during this time and just wait.

As everyone knows, I have been following this software for more than 3 years and I have done more than 1000 installation tests as NULLED. Finally I went and bought it. The conditions of the country I live in are very bad and it is difficult to shop in dollars.

Finally, I will say it again, wait for the new version.

• Wow
Reactions: llinuxx and polsk
So I read all posts.

I do not intend to offend you, but you do not give the right steps and this confuses us all.

Both quotes show that only in the second you explain that we have to go to the admin panel. So far so good.

To date, 24.05.2022, here are the steps I tried after trying all the old and new versions.

1. Download affiliatemanagement5.0.0.2nulled from v5.0.0.2 download link : https://www.mirrored.to/files/RTOJXWMR/affiliatemanagement5.0.0.2nulled.zip_links
2. Unzip to our server
3. Change the database data in public_html/application/config/database.php file.
4. We import the databases in phpmyadmin
5. When we try to reach the admin panel, it returns us to the installation phase and the user menu is not active.
6. Just in case, we deleted everything " \application\views\admincontrol\setting\steps\password.php file, delete everything in it and save"
7. The link from the second quote in mega is not active.
* We can't install cuz we can't change username and whatever we wrote in code or email nothing happen.

Can you create a new installation yourself to date and describe the steps? What are we missing?
I followed all the steps but it didn't work.
even if I type mysite/admin it redirects me to install

in install\assets there is a jquery-min.js file that contains the base installation script

NULLED 6.0.0.1

I was able to install it on localhost with no problem thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock