• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Affiliate Management Module for Perfex CRM

Affiliate Management Module for Perfex CRM v1.0.2

No permission to download

nhaddag

Feb 7, 2021
Algeria
sorcierdz.net
nhaddag submitted a new resource:

Affiliate Management module for Perfex CRM - Affiliate Management

2022-06-03_14h26_12.png

Brief description​

Affiliate Management Module allows online merchants to set up an affiliate marketing system for their online store. The admin can create custom banners, text ads, and links for its products. Registered users can become affiliates and advertise products on different websites. Affiliate commission rates can be set by pay-per-click, per-unique-click, fixed or percentage commission types. The...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, i installed, and found some issues, the affiliate login and register is not working. when i open these pages, just show blank screen . anyone knows about it?

Anyone make this work ? I installed but i can't find the affiliate access page
the affiliate access page is like a separate portal :
your site name /affiliate/authentication_affiliate/login

also has different page for registry
i checked but it shows just blank page and not working!

Last edited:
I was facing error 500 on login page "yoursite/affiliate/authentication_affiliate"
I put system in development mode and saw the error details. I found error that the Model Authentication_affiliate_model is not found.
I went to the director modules/affiliate/model and saw the file "authentication_affiliate_model.php". I just changed capitalized the "a" of file name and new name was "Authentication_affiliate_model.php". My issue resolved.

I was facing error 500 on login page "yoursite/affiliate/authentication_affiliate"
I put system in development mode and saw the error details. I found error that the Model Authentication_affiliate_model is not found.
I went to the director modules/affiliate/model and saw the file "authentication_affiliate_model.php". I just changed capitalized the "a" of file name and new name was "Authentication_affiliate_model.php". My issue resolved.
you have saved my life

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clic_404
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock