• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Affiliate Management System - PHP Platform

Affiliate Management System - PHP Platform v10.0.0.3 – Untouched

No permission to download
Let me explain in the most detailed way.

https://mega.nz/file/9ZJmGTBD#G9bH5AKklS7qcOIocAU4WmT4bpnGNiLGCmVU4g7_IR4 << download version v4.0.0.7 from here and upload it to your server. Do your setup. Have SSL enabled.

Then as I explained in the previous message https://www.mirrored.to/files/RTOJXWMR/affiliatemanagement5.0.0.2nulled.zip_links

Put the folders and files in the file here in your directory.

set the database settings. Import the sql file. Sign in. I tried it worked.
I have 4.0.07 also. What u mean is after i install 4.0.0.7. and login successfully. The next step is to upload 5.0.0.2 to my server. Then extract the zip files and overwrite the 4.0.0.7 files and then upload 5.0.0.2 database and editing application settings and login to my admin area. Is that correct?

I have 4.0.07 also. What u mean is after i install 4.0.0.7. and login successfully. The next step is to upload 5.0.0.2 to my server. Then extract the zip files and overwrite the 4.0.0.7 files and then upload 5.0.0.2 database and editing application settings and login to my admin area. Is that correct?

Yes, define it that way. It will be negative again, write me as a private message. Let's not pollute nature :)

• Haha
Reactions: adnen007 and Mr G

Hệ thống quản lý đơn vị liên kết cuối cùng v.5.0.0.4 - CHƯA TỪNG CÓ​

[URL Unurl = "true"] https://mega.nz/#P!AgCs7HTBkhCXybEL...RWYSeT8-xxvmQva6sEIigvWnF3Wsm-3-5CUMYE6178hao

Mật khẩu cho:
*** Văn bản ẩn: không thể được trích dẫn. ***

bạn có thể tự do dâng lên nếu bạn thích nó ;)

Thank you share file install verison 5.0.0.4. I have installed it successfully. here is the result. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

ice_screenshot_20211210-181807.jpeg

Reactions: supernova9537
1641391434054.png

Those who have registration problems, open them from php plugins.

I'm using version 5.0.0.4 without any problems, friends. Examine the topic in the forum thoroughly, I explained how to run it perfectly in all kinds of methods. If it doesn't work for you, there must be something you're missing.

Last edited:
1641391434054.png

Those who have registration problems, open them from php plugins.

Sorry :) +fileinfo, +bcmath, +http :) fixed some errors :)
I'm using version 5.0.0.4 without any problems, friends. Examine the topic in the forum thoroughly, I explained how to run it perfectly in all kinds of methods. If it doesn't work for you, there must be something you're missing.

Thank you share file install verison 5.0.0.4. I have installed it successfully. here is the result. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

ice_screenshot_20211210-181807.jpeg
Hello. Is the file you downloaded and installed nulled, please? If not, can you please upload the nulled version or what you did to install it successfully, please? Thank you.

PS - I'm aware there are a number of helpful guides but honestly, they are a number of them that I freeze at the thought of making an attempt - I'm not sure where to start from. :)

Please help. Thank you.

Please, in case anyone has tested Ultimate Affiliate Pro and this script, I would like to know if this script is better than Ultimate Affiliate Pro? I have UAP but did not use it. I did not like the support and this script looks nicer (yet to install though).

Thank you.

Dear friends, I explained in detail how to run the 5.0.0.4 version without any problems. Work on the untouched version in new upcoming releases. I will use it in my own business and I bought the script because of the size of my project. I need a lot of new customization. My advice to you, if you are going to use this system in a serious project, buy it and act together with the software developer. I tested the nulled version for almost 2 years. The nulled version of this software is as up-to-date as you want it to still need technical support. I also survived the coronavirus disease. Thank you for your good wishes.

Dear friends, I explained in detail how to run the 5.0.0.4 version without any problems. Work on the untouched version in new upcoming releases. I will use it in my own business and I bought the script because of the size of my project. I need a lot of new customization. My advice to you, if you are going to use this system in a serious project, buy it and act together with the software developer. I tested the nulled version for almost 2 years. The nulled version of this software is as up-to-date as you want it to still need technical support. I also survived the coronavirus disease. Thank you for your good wishes.
Does 5.0.0.4 still need to be installed on top of version 4 as you previously mentioned? Or can it be installed directly?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock