• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce Flutter App

Active eCommerce Flutter App 4.6.1 - Untouched

No permission to download
Is there anyone who can help I'm completely new on this app and want to setup it but it is not working I hope if anyone can help it will be very useful for me

Was anyone able to open product page in this app it was giving me errors can anyone help please 🆘

Please help is no one is available, I'm facing issues on several pages please help please

Pages are
Profile page
Product page
And many more

Your help is appreciated and if I'm asking in wrong way please tell because no one is replying on my issues only

hi , i build the app and run nice until i change app language it give me that error and hangs till it rest the app then run in the other language normally and when change back to English it run fine again
(only when change from English to any language it stops )

can any one help and explain ,

thanks in advance

2021-12-29_024720.png

Reactions: sanjid90
I'm facing issues in running it on my emulator can anyone help the app is running but I'm unable to find the product category or anything related to data please help

Code
Code:
$ flutter build apk
The plugins `flutter_facebook_login, social_share` use a deprecated version of the Android embedding.
To avoid unexpected runtime failures, or future build failures, try to see if these plugins support the Android V2 embedding. Otherwise, consider removing them since a future release
of Flutter will remove these deprecated APIs.
If you are plugin author, take a look at the docs for migrating the plugin to the V2 embedding: https://flutter.dev/go/android-plugin-migration.

Building without sound null safety
For more information see https://dart.dev/null-safety/unsound-null-safety

Parameter format not correct -
Note: C:\src\flutter\.pub-cache\hosted\pub.dartlang.org\firebase_core-1.7.0\android\src\main\java\io\flutter\plugins\firebase\core\FlutterFirebaseCorePlugin.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: C:\src\flutter\.pub-cache\hosted\pub.dartlang.org\flutter_facebook_login-3.0.0\android\src\main\java\com\roughike\facebooklogin\facebooklogin\FacebookLoginPlugin.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: C:\src\flutter\.pub-cache\hosted\pub.dartlang.org\flutter_keyboard_visibility-5.0.3\android\src\main\java\com\jrai\flutter_keyboard_visibility\FlutterKeyboardVisibilityPlugin.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: C:\src\flutter\.pub-cache\hosted\pub.dartlang.org\google_maps_flutter-2.0.11\android\src\main\java\io\flutter\plugins\googlemaps\Convert.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: C:\src\flutter\.pub-cache\hosted\pub.dartlang.org\google_maps_flutter-2.0.11\android\src\main\java\io\flutter\plugins\googlemaps\TileProviderController.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
Note: C:\src\flutter\.pub-cache\hosted\pub.dartlang.org\google_sign_in-5.1.1\android\src\main\java\io\flutter\plugins\googlesignin\GoogleSignInPlugin.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: C:\src\flutter\.pub-cache\hosted\pub.dartlang.org\image_picker-0.8.4+2\android\src\main\java\io\flutter\plugins\imagepicker\ImagePickerDelegate.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
Note: C:\src\flutter\.pub-cache\hosted\pub.dartlang.org\libphonenumber-2.0.2\android\src\main\java\com\codeheadlabs\libphonenumber\LibphonenumberPlugin.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Running Gradle task 'assembleRelease'...                          571.9s
√  Built build\app\outputs\flutter-apk\app-release.apk (37.2MB).
Goto your build.graddle and paste this code

gradle.projectsEvaluated {
tasks.withType(JavaCompile){
options.compilerArgs << "-Xlint:deprecation"
}
}

version : 2.1 (04/01/2022)

- Pickup point option added
- Business settings autoloading on app-starting
- Social login issues fixed for facebook and google
- Login in persistence isssue is fixed
- Embedding warning is fixed
- Signup page translation issues is fixed
- Code refactored for re-usablility

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock