• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce Flutter App v1.2

which error??
(
null. the flutter tool cannot access the file or directory. please ensure that the sdk and/or project is installed in a location that has read/write permissions for the current user. )

I am getting bellow error, Have tried all the ways from github n stackpost, but still situation is same. I am on mac osx platform with android studio
(
null. the flutter tool cannot access the file or directory. please ensure that the sdk and/or project is installed in a location that has read/write permissions for the current user. )
I am also using a Mac. Make sure you install your project or flutter sdk on a location you have permissions to. For e.g: I installed mine here 1620395039629.jpg

I am also using a Mac. Make sure you install your project or flutter sdk on a location you have permissions to. For e.g: I installed mine here 1620395039629.jpg
I am trying from this location

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-07 at 7.44.29 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-07 at 7.44.29 PM.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2021-05-07 at 7.45.09 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-07 at 7.45.09 PM.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 6
Buy now and Add to cart not working!
Anyone having the same issue ?

Also email verification for new registration isn't working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210512-093402__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210512-093402__01.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20210512-093357__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210512-093357__01.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I am getting bellow error, Have tried all the ways from github n stackpost, but still situation is same. I am on mac osx platform with android studio
(
Download latest version of active ecommerce flutter app Download link

Last edited:
i wonder why you are upload the old version 1.2 .! we all know that the new version of this app is 1.8 then what's the rzn to upload this? @Silva

Before wondering you should try to look around the upload date. Your wonder will get finished. just check upload date.
upload date does not matter my friend. bcoz u can upload an old file at any time. like u can upload the old version of ActiveEcom CMS on today's date. but it does not count as a new version. thanks

upload date does not matter my friend. bcoz u can upload an old file at any time. like u can upload the old version of ActiveEcom CMS on today's date. but it does not count as a new version. thanks
You did't get yet, what i wrote. Anyway, Now try to search whole forum and tell me when was first time active ecom flutter 1.2 was uploaded. Is there any thread before this??

• Haha
Reactions: sanjid90
He meant that you came to old thread ..see upload date it was uploaded April 2021 so it's 1.2 version . For latest version see my post .
Thank you

Reactions: sanjid90
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock