• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce Seller App

Active eCommerce Seller App v2.8.0

No permission to download
I'm using active-ecommerce-seller-app-2.4.0 with v7.8.0 and getting lots of errors. Can anyone please, please, please help me? I've also purchased this app but still want to use old version.

I'm using active-ecommerce-seller-app-2.4.0 with v7.8.0 and getting lots of errors. Can anyone please, please, please help me? I've also purchased this app but still want to use old version.
But why you want to use old version. a lot of changes comes with update one. you can migrate to latest one. How you want help?

share the json response you got from server.
I fixed this .. but I got another error on the user app When I try to run it it gives me this error log

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Script 'D:\flutter\packages\flutter_tools\gradle\src\main\groovy\flutter.groovy' line: 1350

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:compileFlutterBuildDebug'.
> Process 'command 'D:\flutter\bin\flutter.bat'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 14m 4s
Exception: Gradle task assembleDebug failed with exit code 1

lib\dummy_data\allProducts.dart Comment or remove line
Don't comment $ sign and bracket

$(){
// Uri url = Uri.parse(utf8.decode([104, 116, 116, 112, 115, 58, 47, 47, 97, 99, 116, 105, 118, 97, 116, 105, 111, 110, 46, 97, 99, 116, 105, 118, 101, 105, 116, 122, 111, 110, 101, 46, 99, 111, 109, 47, 99, 104, 101, 99, 107, 95, 97, 100, 100, 111, 110, 95, 97, 99, 116, 105, 118, 97, 116, 105, 111, 110]));
// print(url.toString());
// http.post(url,body: {
// 'main_item' : 'eCommerce',
// 'unique_identifier' : 'flutter_seller',
// 'url' : AppConfig.DOMAIN_PATH
// }).then((value){

// Future.delayed(Duration(seconds:15)).then((value2) {
// if(value.body=="bad"){
// OneContext().addOverlay(overlayId: "overlayId", builder: (context)=>Scaffold(body: Container(
// width: DeviceInfo(context).getWidth(),
// child: Column(
// mainAxisAlignment: MainAxisAlignment.center,
// crossAxisAlignment: CrossAxisAlignment.center,
// children: [
// Text(
// utf8.decode(MessageResponse.message),style: TextStyle(fontSize: double.parse(utf8.decode(([50, 53]))),color: Color(int.parse(utf8.decode([48, 120, 70, 70, 70, 70, 48, 48, 48, 48])))),textAlign: TextAlign.center,)
// ],
// ),),));
// }
// });
// });

}

Should Work fine
Then thanks me later.

But I have query, Where is the text "The app is Inactivated"?
error on the user app When I try to run it it gives me this error log

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Script 'D:\flutter\packages\flutter_tools\gradle\src\main\groovy\flutter.groovy' line: 1350

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:compileFlutterBuildDebug'.
> Process 'command 'D:\flutter\bin\flutter.bat'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 14m 4s
Exception: Gradle task assembleDebug failed with exit code 1

m1s3rys1gn4l submitted a new resource:

Active eCommerce Seller App - active cms, acms seller app, eCommerce Seller App

Read more about this resource...
Hi there, if I downloaded the nulled Active eCommerce CMS from this site and now the seller app from this thread, how do I connect them? I have a system key that I think I made up in the .env file of the CMS but I cannot remember what the purchase code was, I know it's nulled and I think it just said activated in the field upon installation, but this is what my app shows when all the other fields are filled in correctly from the document. Can anyone please perhaps help me? I will appreciate any help or guidance.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 11.56.26.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 11.56.26.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
Hi there, if I downloaded the nulled Active eCommerce CMS from this site and now the seller app from this thread, how do I connect them? I have a system key that I think I made up in the .env file of the CMS but I cannot remember what the purchase code was, I know it's nulled and I think it just said activated in the field upon installation, but this is what my app shows when all the other fields are filled in correctly from the document. Can anyone please perhaps help me? I will appreciate any help or guidance.
Dm

If you don't have solution Get in touch

Guys do you have active ecommerce seller app 2.6.0
if you have plz send me
urgent needed

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Please explain the solution to this problem. I tried hard but couldn't find a solution. Please help.

Attachments

• Screenshot 054231.png
    Screenshot 054231.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
I have 2 issues, one it says 'inactivated' can someone null it for me, then I have eCommerce CSM v8.3. when i log in I have some login error.

Can someone help me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock