• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce Flutter App

Active eCommerce Flutter App 4.6.1 - Untouched

No permission to download
I made changes to my
/home/domain.com/public_html/app/Http/Controllers/Api/V2/AuthController.php

cart_repository.dart
auth_repository.dart but still gettting Identity matrix error :(
Unable to login to flutter app
you have to nulled it both side app & cms

I made changes to my
/home/domain.com/public_html/app/Http/Controllers/Api/V2/AuthController.php

cart_repository.dart
auth_repository.dart but still gettting Identity matrix error :(
Unable to login to flutter app
For nulled, go in your CMS, go to /app/Http/Controllers/Api/V2/AuthController.php
and go line 132 and delete

Code:
if (!$delivery_boy_condition) {
if (\App\Utility\PayhereUtility::create_wallet_reference($request->identity_matrix) == false) {
return response()->json(['result' => false, 'message' => 'Identity matrix error', 'user' => null], 401);
}
}

and app, delete

in lib/repositories/card_repository.dart
Code:
"cost_matrix": AppConfig.purchase_code

and auth_repository.dart
Code:
"identity_matrix": AppConfig.purchase_code

in app_config.dart in purchase_code "e61f6ccc-bf4f-4df0-bfc7-uf8b2632b513db"

Fixed it
in
public_html/app/Utility/NagadUtility.php

FInd and Replace

PHP:
    public static function create_balance_reference($key)
    {
        if ($key == "") {
            return false;
        }

to

PHP:
    public static function create_balance_reference($key)
    {
        if ($key == "") {
            return true;
        }
Its not work for me

This is the solution for identity matrix error https://babia.to/threads/active-ecommerce-flutter-app.45128/post-974073

Then for the warning u have to update your gradle

Thanks for your Kind help :)

I had solved the error for signing in (identity matrix error) but when I updated my gradle version (to remove the warnings), and tried building apk it's saying

[FONT=verdana][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][B]Building without sound null safety For more information see https://dart.dev/null-safety/unsound-null-safety FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: A problem occurred configuring project ':connectivity'. > Could not load compiled classes for build file 'C:\src\flutter\.pub-cache\hosted\pub.dartlang.org\connectivity-3.0.6\android\build.gradle' from cache. > Failed to notify project evaluation listener. > Could not get unknown property 'android' for project ':connectivity' of type org.gradle.api.Project. > Could not get unknown property 'android' for project ':connectivity' of type org.gradle.api.Project. * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][/COLOR]

My Flutter Doctor response is -

[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)][B]Doctor summary (to see all details, run flutter doctor -v): [√] Flutter (Channel stable, 3.0.2, on Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22000.978], locale en-IN) [√] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices (Android SDK version 30.0.3) [√] Chrome - develop for the web [√] Visual Studio - develop for Windows (Visual Studio Build Tools 2019 16.11.11) [√] Android Studio (version 2021.3) [√] VS Code (version 1.70.2) [√] Connected device (3 available) [√] HTTP Host Availability • No issues found![/B][/COLOR]

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-17 000653.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-17 000653.png
    248.3 KB · Views: 55
Thanks for your Kind help :)

I had solved the error for signing in (identity matrix error) but when I updated my gradle version (to remove the warnings), and tried building apk it's saying

[FONT=verdana][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][B]Building without sound null safety For more information see https://dart.dev/null-safety/unsound-null-safety FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: A problem occurred configuring project ':connectivity'. > Could not load compiled classes for build file 'C:\src\flutter\.pub-cache\hosted\pub.dartlang.org\connectivity-3.0.6\android\build.gradle' from cache. > Failed to notify project evaluation listener. > Could not get unknown property 'android' for project ':connectivity' of type org.gradle.api.Project. > Could not get unknown property 'android' for project ':connectivity' of type org.gradle.api.Project. * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][/COLOR]

My Flutter Doctor response is -

[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)][B]Doctor summary (to see all details, run flutter doctor -v): [√] Flutter (Channel stable, 3.0.2, on Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22000.978], locale en-IN) [√] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices (Android SDK version 30.0.3) [√] Chrome - develop for the web [√] Visual Studio - develop for Windows (Visual Studio Build Tools 2019 16.11.11) [√] Android Studio (version 2021.3) [√] VS Code (version 1.70.2) [√] Connected device (3 available) [√] HTTP Host Availability • No issues found![/B][/COLOR]
typically the only reason youd update gradle was if you actually new what you were doing, or have developed before with gradle

Hello guys!
I'm having trouble configuring the app...
The App is not connecting to the Web and when I open the App the images do not appear.
How can I resolve this?

My CMS is version 6.3.1. The APP version is Active eCommerce Flutter App v.3.2.0. The APK is successfully built. When testing, the app is opened and nothing is displayed. As shown in the picture, can someone tell me the any reason?

Attachments

• 014113077552c0b7ddcca364be62cd9.jpg
    014113077552c0b7ddcca364be62cd9.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: creativewebdocs
Hello guys!
The App is not connecting to the Web and when I open the App the images do not appear.
How can I resolve this?

My CMS is version 6.3.1. The APP version is Active eCommerce Flutter App v.3.2.0. The APK is successfully built. When testing, the app is opened and nothing is displayed. As shown in the picture, can someone tell me the any reason?
I too struck with the same thing. Anyone please suggest the steps.
Thanks in advance.

Hello guys!
How can I resolve this?

hi have same issue anyone can help us ?

Hey thanks but the issue was i was using default placeholder for brand which is returning the null.
Solution: as the app is not handling the null for images you need to set the check where the image is null or not in product detail & set the condition accordingly.
could you tell me what i have to do or any changes to this problem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adbitisunda
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock