• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce Flutter App

Active eCommerce Flutter App 4.6.1 - Untouched

No permission to download
Hello everyone Please Help Me The Wholesale Prices Not Showing In The App How To Fix It.

When I uploaded the App to Google Play, I received this problem about with policy violations.
This is the mail sent to me by Google:
Invalid Data safety section

We reviewed your Data safety section and found discrepancies between your disclosure and app behavior. For example, we found the following data types sent off device that were not yet disclosed:

• Device Or Other IDs Data Type - Device Or Other IDs (some common examples may include Advertising ID, Android ID, IMEI, BSSID)
  • App Bundle Version 2, Production
Please make changes to align your app’s Data safety section with the app’s behavior. This can be done by either:

• Updating your form in Play Console to declare collection of Data Types noted above; or
  • Removing functionality and attributable code that collect this user data from your app or libraries used in your app.

For nulled, go in your CMS, go to /app/Http/Controllers/Api/V2/AuthController.php
and go line 132 and delete

Code:
  if (!$delivery_boy_condition) {
            if (\App\Utility\PayhereUtility::create_wallet_reference($request->identity_matrix) == false) {
                 return response()->json(['result' => false, 'message' => 'Identity matrix error', 'user' => null], 401);
            }
         }

and app, delete

in lib/repositories/card_repository.dart
Code:
"cost_matrix": AppConfig.purchase_code

and auth_repository.dart
Code:
"identity_matrix": AppConfig.purchase_code

in app_config.dart in purchase_code "e61f6ccc-bf4f-4df0-bfc7-uf8b2632b513db"

try add some store / product then check again
Hey thanks but the issue was i was using default placeholder for brand which is returning the null.
Solution: as the app is not handling the null for images you need to set the check where the image is null or not in product detail & set the condition accordingly.

Reactions: m1s3rys1gn4l
build apk issue "

flutter version 3.0.2

/C:/flutter/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/flutter_math_fork-0.5.0/lib/src/widgets/selection/overlay.dart:141:26: Warning: Operand of null-aware operation
'!' has type 'SchedulerBinding' which excludes null.
- 'SchedulerBinding' is from 'package:flutter/src/scheduler/binding.dart' ('/C:/flutter/packages/flutter/lib/src/scheduler/binding.dart').
if (SchedulerBinding.instance!.schedulerPhase ==

build apk issue "

flutter version 3.0.2

/C:/flutter/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/flutter_math_fork-0.5.0/lib/src/widgets/selection/overlay.dart:141:26: Warning: Operand of null-aware operation
'!' has type 'SchedulerBinding' which excludes null.
- 'SchedulerBinding' is from 'package:flutter/src/scheduler/binding.dart' ('/C:/flutter/packages/flutter/lib/src/scheduler/binding.dart').
if (SchedulerBinding.instance!.schedulerPhase ==
send me full log

I did it. Find App/Utility/NagadUtility.php

Edit method name like this

public static function create_balance_reference($key)
{
return true;
}

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock