• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active Collab

Read the rules of the forum, the presentation and writing in English I see that you are going to leave it for another day

Reactions: lectora
Dear,
Greetings from Bangladesh. I am trying to install active collab but getting this error:
Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/clients/client0/web41/web/activecollab/5.13.133/angie/functions/general.php on line 1045

Fatal error
: Cannot redeclare imagecreatefrombmp() in /var/www/clients/client0/web41/web/activecollab/5.13.133/angie/functions/general.php on line 1179

Can you please tell me how to install and then upgrade to the latest version? Or can you suggest to me someone who can help me to do this? I have wasted many hours to figure this out. Please help me.

Nirjhar
Dhaka, Bangladesh

Would like to get access to this update too: 7.2.25 Link does not work anymore!

Hi guys.
Currently running Version 7.3.70.
1. Does any one know where to check the change log for this please?
2. Does anyone know if there is a newer version out there?
Good weekend.
Cheers,
PaKKo

Reactions: Ashcoft
Version 7.3.185 is untouched other than licensing part, directly from the activecollab servers.

Make sure to upload this under activecollab directory as unzipped, also change the version under /config/version.php to 7.3.185
and issue the usual
php activecollab-cli.php upgrade --dont-download-latest

Ensure you have PHP8.0.x

Hi there @ckeeper
Thanks very much for this share.
But I get "403 Forbidden". Am I doing something wrong?
Cheers,
PaKKo

@pakko
Edit: If you get this returned to you when you try to download a zippyshare link, it will generally just mean that you are not allowed to download it in your country.

You don't need to alter anything, just get yourself a simple addition of a vps browser extension and activate it, this will allow your browser to be able to download zippyshare link.

Then simply unactivate the vps extension and carry on as normal. 😃

seems like there is an issue with 7.1.31 emailing into projects :(

anyone have a RAR/ZIP of 7.1.253? got the image file BUT it doesnt seem to be of activecollab just a random APP folder and need the extracted zip file instead NOT image file please?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock