• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active Collab

Anyone know how to get around this error when upgrading to 6.0.50?

1708723576973.png
Cloudflare doesnt like me pasting the error in the reply...

Anyone know how to get around this error when upgrading to 6.0.50?

1708723576973.png
Cloudflare doesnt like me pasting the error in the reply...
I solved this by just upgrading to 5.15.300 first before going to 6.x. Bleh, wasted so much time.

Anyway, i got my install upgraded all the way up to 7.4.288. Sadly, feature-wise, this is still far behind 4.2.23. No private comments (third party extension for 4.x), Notes are so unorganized, List/Card view is so messy and lacking filtering/sorting (reoccurring invoice screen comes to mind here). No email to project feature. No way to connect to our company Mattermost chat (similar to Slack). Bleh.

What's the AC 8 feature list like, is that public? Im not sure i want to give money to this at this point.

Last edited:
Updated to 7.4.288, and everything working, smtp and elastic search in a docker container with plexk obsydian. waiting for update 8. Hopefully it will be soon. Thanx to all¡¡¡

I solved this by just upgrading to 5.15.300 first before going to 6.x. Bleh, wasted so much time.

Anyway, i got my install upgraded all the way up to 7.4.288. Sadly, feature-wise, this is still far behind 4.2.23. No private comments (third party extension for 4.x), Notes are so unorganized, List/Card view is so messy and lacking filtering/sorting (reoccurring invoice screen comes to mind here). No email to project feature. No way to connect to our company Mattermost chat (similar to Slack). Bleh.

What's the AC 8 feature list like, is that public? Im not sure i want to give money to this at this point.
You can use the following actually, there is an addon for zappier this will integrate activecollab with Mattermost and pretty much anything else. AC8 is far more advanced then previous versions as they claim. Thes said they had to rewrite the code to make it better. We shall see.

Reactions: Ashcoft
You can use the following actually, there is an addon for zappier this will integrate activecollab with Mattermost and pretty much anything else. AC8 is far more advanced then previous versions as they claim. Thes said they had to rewrite the code to make it better. We shall see.
I dont really want to rely on another external service to get basic functionality. Thanks anyway

The ActiveCollab 7.4.375 update is available, will anyone be able to share it?

Version 7.4.375 is untouched other than licensing part, directly from the activecollab servers.
Upload.ee
Make sure to upload this under activecollab directory as unzipped, also change the version if needed under /config/version.php to 7.4.375

and issue the usual command from terminal
php -dmemory_limit=6G activecollab-cli.php upgrade --dont-download-latest

Ensure you have PHP8.0.x also this version requires mariadb 10.5+

This one seems to require more memory limit for php I have adjusted it to 6gb to make it work right.

Source is directly from activecollab servers. I have only modified the file mentioned at the first thread.

Reactions: pakko and b16b
I have ActiveCollab version 7.4.44 downloaded from here working perfectly. I get that there is an update. Does anyone have the new update? Greetings and thanks to all!

I have ActiveCollab version 7.4.44 downloaded from here working perfectly. I get that there is an update. Does anyone have the new update? Greetings and thanks to all!
One above your post is the latest at the time of writing.

Yes I read it, but I didn't imagine that version 7.4.375 would be superior to 7.4.44. I'm going to test it. Thank you very much!
It is numbering standard 7.4 is both same, last 3 digits 375 is greater than 44, meaning latest is 7.4.375. They normally do changes to fix some issues, please feel free to look at the changelog to see improvements.

Reactions: Ashcoft
It is numbering standard 7.4 is both same, last 3 digits 375 is greater than 44, meaning latest is 7.4.375. They normally do changes to fix some issues, please feel free to look at the changelog to see improvements.
@ckeeper, I migrated my activecollab from one domain to the other, but looks like I did not follow the right instructions, database always causes an error. can you help please. Thank you.

@ckeeper, I migrated my activecollab from one domain to the other, but looks like I did not follow the right instructions, database always causes an error. can you help please. Thank you.
What kind of error please post it here. You many also follow these instructions for migration.

If both domains are on the same server then you can follow these instructions;
Code:
Changing ActiveCollab Address
The procedure to change the main address that ActiveCollab runs on is as follows:
Open config/config.php file under ActiveCollab’s directory, and change ROOT_URL value,
Clear cache by clearing everything from /cache directory, except .htaccess file. If you are using memory caching (with memcached), flush the cache to clear it,
Clear the content of /compile directory, except .htaccess file,
Open ActiveCollab in your browser using the new address to confirm that everything’s working correctly.

NoteUse this procedure only when the same server can serve both old and new address. If that is not the case, please follow the procedure to move ActiveCollab to the new server.

What kind of error please post it here. You many also follow these instructions for migration.

If both domains are on the same server then you can follow these instructions;
Code:
Changing ActiveCollab Address
The procedure to change the main address that ActiveCollab runs on is as follows:
Open config/config.php file under ActiveCollab’s directory, and change ROOT_URL value,
Clear cache by clearing everything from /cache directory, except .htaccess file. If you are using memory caching (with memcached), flush the cache to clear it,
Clear the content of /compile directory, except .htaccess file,
Open ActiveCollab in your browser using the new address to confirm that everything’s working correctly.

NoteUse this procedure only when the same server can serve both old and new address. If that is not the case, please follow the procedure to move ActiveCollab to the new server.

When importing sql file into new host I get this error
09:30:25 /*!50003 CREATE*/ /*!50017 `u149109065_gcspmp`@`localhost`*/ /*!50003 TRIGGER `gcspmp`.`new_subscription_updates_login_timestamp` AFTER INSERT ON `gcspmp`.`api_subscriptions` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN IF NEW.created_on IS NOT NULL THEN UPDATE users SET last_login_on = NEW.created_on WHERE id = NEW.user_id; END IF; END */ Error Code: 1064. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '`u149109065_gcspmp`@`localhost`*/ /*!50003 TRIGGER `gcspmp`.`new_subscription...' at line 1 0.250 sec

When importing sql file into new host I get this error
09:30:25 /*!50003 CREATE*/ /*!50017 `u149109065_gcspmp`@`localhost`*/ /*!50003 TRIGGER `gcspmp`.`new_subscription_updates_login_timestamp` AFTER INSERT ON `gcspmp`.`api_subscriptions` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN IF NEW.created_on IS NOT NULL THEN UPDATE users SET last_login_on = NEW.created_on WHERE id = NEW.user_id; END IF; END */ Error Code: 1064. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '`u149109065_gcspmp`@`localhost`*/ /*!50003 TRIGGER `gcspmp`.`new_subscription...' at line 1 0.250 sec
It sounds like you are using different types of database versions(MySQL, MariaDB etc) on those servers. This is for future reference for someone having the same issue. Issue was caused by exporting database with old db name, and trying to import the database into new db name. You need to make sure the database you are importing has the same db name as the current db name you are importing.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock