• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active Collab

I have made the installation work properly, but seems like some updates are missing in between and without them you can not install the latest posted version. It would be nice to have all those missing updates or one final working installation script with all the updates applied. Thanks

I have made the installation work properly, but seems like some updates are missing in between and without them you can not install the latest posted version. It would be nice to have all those missing updates or one final working installation script with all the updates applied. Thanks
How did u make it work?

No error if you have followed all of the above instructions. Sounds like your connection might be blocked somehow perhaps selinux or some firewall.

@matthew24

Download the activecollab-6.1.53.zip and set it up. This is a full version. After that upgrade to 7.1.31

Download link to 6.1.53 should be available in the first post.

@matthew24

Download the activecollab-6.1.53.zip and set it up. This is a full version. After that upgrade to 7.1.31

download link for this version has no installer and is not working kindly share a working download link

@matthew24

I Did and it worked but now how do i upgrade it to 7.1.31

@matthew24

Extract the 7.1.31 zip file and upload the directory inside of ...your-domain/public_html/activecollab sub-directory.

Then go to ...your-domain/public_html/tasks folder and run the below command
php activecollab-cli.php upgrade --dont-download-latest

Ensure you have PHP7.4

@matthew24

Extract the 7.1.31 zip file and upload the directory inside of ...your-domain/public_html/activecollab sub-directory.

Then go to ...your-domain/public_html/tasks folder and run the below command
php activecollab-cli.php upgrade --dont-download-latest

Ensure you have PHP7.4
thanks mate i got it installed on my local host yet to push it to a live server and test drive it then

Thanks for that. After unzipping with it every file had 'WRONG PASSWORD' next to it. And every file was 0KB. Somehow it seems that password, isn't it?

1625739410015.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock