• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License]

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] 30.0.0

No permission to download
Everything works just fine! But the "Affiliate system" plugin does not work.
After installation, the page was not found! Did someone manage to put it correctly?

Everything works just fine! But the "Affiliate system" plugin does not work.
After installation, the page was not found! Did someone manage to put it correctly?
Uninstall from the panel and install it again. Sometimes appear that is enabled but not.
If the problem persist, remove the folder and reupload.

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 't' (T_STRING) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxx/install/install.php on line 28

Modify
$altumcode_api = 'https://Babiato.co;
by
$altumcode_api = 'https://Babiato.co';

just add '

and all work fine

• Love
Reactions: 666 and satishbk79
Uninstall from the panel and install it again. Sometimes appear that is enabled but not.
If the problem persist, remove the folder and reupload.
I've done this many times before. Nothing helps me. At the output I get the error 404

Here is an example of a link : /en/admin/affiliates-withdrawals
Unfortunately I do not know if it is possible to write the address of your site here

Last edited:
Hello!

Thank you for upload & updates.

I;m the only one who cant acces "Codes , Taxes and Payments" in admin panel?

I mean i get 404 error :)

Thanks for the update.

Not sure how many others are experiencing this issue, but I definitely don't have full access to the extended features, nor the plugins. Their status each is listed as "Get Plugin".

Reactions: 666
Hello!

Thank you for upload & updates.

I;m the only one who cant acces "Codes , Taxes and Payments" in admin panel?

I mean i get 404 error :)

No, you're definitely not the only one. I get 404 errors for each of those pages as well. I'm guessing it has something to do with how the extended features were compiled. (I could be completely incorrect, lol)

No, you're definitely not the only one. I get 404 errors for each of those pages as well. I'm guessing it has something to do with how the extended features were compiled. (I could be completely incorrect, lol)
Try to fill in as much information as possible on the site itself. Also try to enter some data via MySQL. It helped me

Try to fill in as much information as possible on the site itself. Also try to enter some data via MySQL. It helped me

Just to clarify, you're suggesting that I enter some of the data regarding payment settings, etc. via MySQL to gain access to the extended features?? Interesting. I'll try it, let's see what happens.

Just to clarify, you're suggesting that I enter some of the data regarding payment settings, etc. via MySQL to gain access to the extended features?? Interesting. I'll try it, let's see what happens.
I had a problem. No changes were made in the main settings. I was changing the data in the database. After all this, the pages started working for me. But the payments page didn't work.
I just downloaded the version after the update. I restarted the update process and everything works. It's all strange

Check my previous post comment where is explained how to get 6.2 extended!

Check my previous post comment where is explained how to get 6.2 extended!
Okay that worked for me. Looks like I was missing the additional SQL updates. Everything except the Plugins is working. Fortunately I don't need the plugins, but I'm still curious about them nonetheless.

Okay that worked for me. Looks like I was missing the additional SQL updates. Everything except the Plugins is working. Fortunately I don't need the plugins, but I'm still curious about them nonetheless.
Plugins are working (There are not installed in the version that I post). The affiliate plugin is on other resource, but works great.

Please help me with the plugin. Thanks!
You can download plugin from there: https://babia.to/resources/affiliat...lytics-easyqr-phpbiolinks-socialproofo.13907/

As I suspected. I just downloaded this to finally stop the crying over this. Those who get 404 errors:

YOU HAVE TO USE APACHE AND SET ALLOWOVERRIDE ALL TO USE THE .HTACCESS INCLUDED.

That will fix your 404 errors.

Edit:

Oh and before I forget:

a2enmod rewrite

only works on debian/ubuntu.

hey Guys i have a lil issue installing 66analytcis ? when i press finnish installation it won't refresh please help !it saty in the same page and nothing change .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock