• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Academy LMS Course Analytics Addon

Academy LMS Course Analytics Addon v1.0

No permission to download

ThouShallNotPass

Jan 11, 2020
ThouShallNotPass submitted a new resource:

Academy LMS Course Analytics Addon - Clean - Untouched

Introduction

Course Analytics addon for Academy LMS provides a visual representation of student’s progress for a certain course and a graphical report of month wise enrolment.
This addon will help Admin and Instructor to monitor students progress and improve the course content for future.

How it works

• Academy lms should be pre-installed in your server
  • Purchase Course analytics addon for academy lms from codecanyon...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Babak
how to install it ? its asking for purchace code
Yes, Yes, my dear

I have tested already with localhost using Xampp without internet connection.
(in localhost with Xampp, if we are turning on WiFi or internet, the purchased code will be invalid error. , so please turn off internet first.

[but, you can with localhost with having internet connection, try , if not okay, turn off internet.
For me, It was okay without internet, I got received invalid purchase error with having internet connection)]

yes, yes you can try with this code if it is needed, my dear
eg. 77eafd11-d722-694f-a8e8-9cdfb9185187

after uploaded all addons, create project folder to zip folder, and then export sql as well.

and then
go to web server hosting, upload zip file in public or subfolder, and then going on....

import sql in phpmyadmin,

*** the import things, you have to update database information in .env if using Laravel, or in applications folder -> config -> database file, something like that.

Now :) all are well dome :)
I hope, it will help you, with big smile

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock