• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License]

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] 30.0.0

No permission to download
Whic version recommend to install before update to actual one ???

I go from 3.1 to 5.0, to 6.0 and 6.2. But is not necessary, all extended files and tables are added in the /update process. The most updated version that you can get is the best (because less steps).

Reactions: FaKeRYTube
Hi, I deploy to production, everything work well but in the tracked website the pixel js is not requiered, but in the 66analytics work well. IDK why it didn't load in externals websites.
I try with different Refferer-Policy but still without working.

Edit: I got this on console but i don't know how to solve this.
Code:
Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response https://analytics.tldl/pixel/oBKBqGr18268ZANZ with MIME type text/html. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5629709824032768 for more details.

Edit 2: Everything work well in localhost with https.

Last edited:
Here is the 6.2 with Saas but is not nulled.
I made this with the @scripted 6.2 and changing the extended version files.

Instructions:
- Install some previous version.
- Copy all files (Except config and the folder install).
- Run /update

Notes:
- Please enter to "update/sql" and run the sentences of every version that you update.
Example: You are in 4.1.0, so, enter to "420.sql" and run the sentences in your database manager, to "500.sql" and do the same with all remainings. When you update up to 610.sql, you can run the /update.
This is not mandatory but is in order to not have any table/data left in database.

- The file "620.sql" is modified by me under the tag "-- CUSTOM SAAS --" to add the extended tables.

- All extended systems are tested but payments is only tested with offline payments, but it should work.

- The most updated version that you can install is the better (because less sql update steps). Not necessary to get "Extended Version" in license because /update change license to babiato - Extended.

Any question please DM me and I will help you/fix files. If you speak spanish as native, please DM in spanish so is easier for both of us.
Sorry for my english, not native. I hope that I was clear.
Please give me a like :)

Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
I tried to install it with you. Browsing and conversation don't seem to work. I have installed pixels correctly! Replays is working properly.

I tried to install it with you. Browsing and conversation don't seem to work. I have installed pixels correctly! Replays is working properly.
In local everyhing work well, not in production (I try only in one server, but IDK).
I only touch files that add functions for extended license, not any file that work.
If you check and compare files from biolinks extended and 66analitics a lot of files are the same, only changes the functions, so I pass the extended to 66analytics. No functions would work diferent.

If you aren't getting tracking data, you need to edit server referrer policy configuration. Example for NGINX:

Code:
add_header Referrer-Policy no-referrer-when-downgrade;

There are folks who don't get the tracking data because their server blocks the referrer.
add_header Referrer-Policy no-referrer-when-downgrade; Where should it be added?

add_header Referrer-Policy no-referrer-when-downgrade; Where should it be added?
If run apache, in .htaccess you need this:
Code:
<IfModule mod_headers.c>
    Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
    Header set Referrer-Policy "no-referrer-when-downgrade"
</IfModule>

or

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
    Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
    Header set Referrer-Policy "no-referrer"
</IfModule>

Note: If is a free host or reallly cheap, this could not change nothing, because header is allowing external access but the host (in general) is capped to "Referrer Policy: strict-origin-when-cross-origin" or strict and your changes wouldn't affect that, so pay attention to that.
You can check that with control+shift+L > network > select the resource > Headers.
You can ask your provider to change general variables, but a lot of host capped this.

Instructions:
- Run /update

Notes:
- Please enter to "update/sql" and run the sentences of every version that you update.
Example: You are in 4.1.0, so, enter to "420.sql" and run the sentences in your database manager, to "500.sql" and do the same with all remainings. When you update up to 610.sql, you can run the /update.
This is not mandatory but is in order to not have any table/data left in database.

- The file "620.sql" is modified by me under the tag "-- CUSTOM SAAS --" to add the extended tables.

- All extended systems are tested but payments is only tested with offline payments, but it should work.

- The most updated version that you can install is the better (because less sql update steps). Not necessary to get "Extended Version" in license because /update change license to babiato - Extended.

Any question please DM me and I will help you/fix files. If you speak spanish as native, please DM in spanish so is easier for both of us.

Link:

Download link is down :(

There are no errors in the logs. When changing the value of any and clicking on the "Refresh" button does not occur (no requests to the site occur). This is most likely due to errors during the update.

Instructions:
- Run /update

Notes:

Link:
There are no errors in the logs. When changing the value of any and clicking on the "Refresh" button does not occur (no requests to the site occur). This is most likely due to errors during the update.

I go from 3.1 to 5.0, to 6.0 and 6.2. But is not necessary, all extended files and tables are added in the /update process. The most updated version that you can get is the best (because less steps).
Thanks so much for the step by step install guide, it works perfectly (I went from 3.2 to 6.2 ! :) )

Do you have 6.3 version ? It cames out 2 days ago :)
thanks friend!

Thanks so much for the step by step install guide, it works perfectly (I went from 3.2 to 6.2 ! :) )

thanks friend!
is the goal tracking working for you?

thanks friend!
I don't have any version, I download from here and then I change some files to get the extended version. Sorry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock