• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License]

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] 30.0.0

No permission to download
The install wont gest past the final stage. Password is already automatically entered but it just wont work. Even tried to a random passwords but still nada. Anyone to advice me, I am a newb. This is the first nulled sript I am setting up, lol. Ty guys

Attachments

• g.jpg
    g.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 22
Might be a false positive but I will investigate!
Doesn't work anymore.

jersonflorez can you reupload. Everybody are waiting you ;-)​

Works fine check new update I posted, download is in the DESCRIPTION !
The install wont gest past the final stage. Password is already automatically entered but it just wont work. Even tried to a random passwords but still nada. Anyone to advice me, I am a newb. This is the first nulled sript I am setting up, lol. Ty guys
got discord?

Reactions: jersonflorez
@LeLouched
what you uploaded does not contain setup. The .sql file in zip must be imported, then the config file must be configured. but After login, we get a 500 error.
Please support.

thank you in advance

Might be a false positive but I will investigate!

Works fine check new update I posted, download is in the DESCRIPTION !

got discord?
When I click the Go to download button I get the message Error 404: Not Found! Please ensure you have the current URL.

When I click the Go to download button I get the message Error 404: Not Found! Please ensure you have the current URL.
Managed to install version 6 but I can't get my hands on version 10. I also get 404 error when I try to download version 10

Hey friend,

I can confirm what other users are saying. 404 error when I try to download :)

can you kindly fix it? :)
Happy new year!

Waiting the new download link, thanks for share this great script
maybe you should buy cheap RDP from eBay 5$ for month you will find good rdp +4gb ram and good cpu with "1 GB/s Downloading/uploading" for 5$
that's will help you very much for skip problems of wifi & speed connection

LeLouched updated 66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] with a new update entry:

Update 11.0.0 - 2 January, 2022

• Implemented a built-in Contact form page (can be enabled from the admin panel -> website settings -> email notifications).
  • Implemented the ability to skip a trial when paying for a plan.
  • Implemented the ability to block registrations from a particular email domain, from the admin panel.
  • Implemented the ability to purge the cache from the admin panel.
  • Implemented the ability to set the default data order (asc, desc) the admin panel.
  • Implemented the ability to set the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock