• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License]

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] 30.0.0

No permission to download
v11.0.0 Nulled and tested.

screenshot-analytics.gsyslab.com-2022.01.05-12_11_34.png

Just upload files, db.sql into mysql, edit config.php with your credentials and login using admin/admin.

It is still buggy as these pages do not work:
/admin/codes
/admin/taxes
/admin/payments
/admin/affiliates-withdrawals
/admin/statistics
Dont work (404)
Plugins - Affiliate system (Dont update)

Download link: https://www.mirrored.to/files/1NO3VNY4/product_nulled_LepeNU.zip_links

Attachments

• screenshot-analytics.gsyslab.com-2022.01.05-12_11_34.png
    screenshot-analytics.gsyslab.com-2022.01.05-12_11_34.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 29
thank you so much.

why is still buggy as these pages do not work: ???
/admin/codes
/admin/taxes
/admin/payments
/admin/statistics
Dont work (404)

Reactions: LepeNU
LeLouched updated 66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] with a new update entry:

11.0 NULLED

Just upload files, db.sql into mysql, edit config.php with your credentials and login using admin/admin.

It is still buggy as these pages do not work:
/admin/codes
/admin/taxes
/admin/payments
/admin/statistics
Dont work (404)

Download link: https://www.mirrored.to/files/1NO3VNY4/product_nulled_LepeNU.zip_links

Thanks to @LepeNU !

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: LepeNU and fmchawki
hi @LeLouched

I noticed something. You can login after adding the links like this. excluding growth menu

https://yoursite. com/ admin/statistics/payments?start_date=2021-12-07&end_date=2022-01-06

Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: LepeNU
( ) if there are a bugs let me know

your_site.com/admin/plan-create doesn't work
Could you take a look please and fix missing table in DB Structure?

Uncaught Exception: Table 'analytics.codes' doesn't exist query: SELECT * FROM codes in

Thanks in advance

Ok according to LepeNU by giving SQL
,after debug i fixed and patched all errors and bugs even the original source contain missing files and codes ,
i could do more within these codes but i have no time
that fixing is thankful for all of you

No Install needed , just edite config.php
Plugins already include
sql = 'saas_analytics2.sql' upload it

( ) if there are a bugs let me know

edit//​

https://mir.cr/KNH2OXGI

Too many php errors and database tables missing.
When trying to create codes -->
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Table 'analytics.codes' doesn't exist query: INSERT INTO codes (`type`, `days`, `plan_id`, `code`, `discount`, `quantity`, `date`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)

And also all premium functions do not work.
If we can't find the original premium archive and null it, this version is useless!

Still has errors from missing mysql database columns:

Code:
[07-Jan-2022 11:57:54 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Exception: Unknown column 'date' in 'field list' query: INSERT  INTO codes (`type`, `days`, `plan_id`, `code`, `discount`, `quantity`, `date`)  VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) in

Code:
[07-Jan-2022 11:53:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Exception: Unknown column 'internal_name' in 'field list' query: INSERT  INTO taxes (`internal_name`, `name`, `description`, `value`, `value_type`, `type`, `billing_type`, `countries`, `datetime`)  VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) in

I have fixed errors and working on some other errors. Once it is ready i will post here a fully functional version!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock