• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

10 Pro Blocks Pack - Plugin for phpBiolinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was successful in installing the plugin but I had problems with the language. it seems that my english.json file does not have this information can someone help me with this.

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2021-05-02 às 09.23.34.png
    Captura de Tela 2021-05-02 às 09.23.34.png
    272.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Captura de Tela 2021-05-02 às 09.23.48.png
    Captura de Tela 2021-05-02 às 09.23.48.png
    292.9 KB · Views: 46
What version of biolinks are you using? I attached my language json for you to try, mine is only english though.

Attachments

• english.zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: rctiagencia
Qual versão de biolinks você está usando? Anexei meu idioma json para você experimentar, mas o meu é apenas em inglês.
My version and 7.0.1. Thank you for making the language file available. but the problem is not and in the language file there is an error in the codes. I solved it that way.

This is the wrong code.
<? = $ this-> language-> create_biolink_anchor_modal-> header?>

I made this correction in the code and it worked.
<? = language () -> create_biolink_anchor_modal-> header?>

the only problem was in (Image Grid) which does not work otherwise everything is in perfect condition.

Attachments

• pro-pack-plugin-03-05-21.zip
    65.8 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: M.C
I went through and checked all the blocks, everything worked, one of the problems I did find was that the old blocks file was an issue, but once renamed to .old, any issues I was having, went away.

Glad you fixed your issue bro...

Reactions: visalprom
I was successful in installing the plugin but I had problems with the language. it seems that my english.json file does not have this information can someone help me with this.
this is not language but plugin is wrong version. U must insstall plugin 7.00v

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 20
My version and 7.0.1. Thank you for making the language file available. but the problem is not and in the language file there is an error in the codes. I solved it that way.

This is the wrong code.
<? = $ this-> language-> create_biolink_anchor_modal-> header?>

I made this correction in the code and it worked.
<? = language () -> create_biolink_anchor_modal-> header?>

the only problem was in (Image Grid) which does not work otherwise everything is in perfect condition.
I recommend you overwrite all files or alternatively remove all files except folder uploads and confing.php . Then install plugin7.00

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 25
thanks bro
I downloaded it but it doesn't work.
I'm adding a divider. But it opens a new short link.

I am having same problem. Please anyonw with the solution?
It has happened to me, I managed to solve it by installing the version of the 10 pro blocks pack, with the same version of biolink.

Let's say the biolink version is 9.0.0 and the version of your 10 pro blocks pack is v8.0.1.

They should be compactible, 9.0.0 with 9.0.0.

Reactions: c21rd and kancamu
It has happened to me, I managed to solve it by installing the version of the 10 pro blocks pack, with the same version of biolink.

Let's say the biolink version is 9.0.0 and the version of your 10 pro blocks pack is v8.0.1.

They should be compactible, 9.0.0 with 9.0.0.
where can we download the 9.0 plugin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock