• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

10 Pro Blocks Pack - Plugin for phpBiolinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pack contains 10 new block types for phpBiolinks which are ready to be used.

Official Site

New block types are included:
  • Apple Music
  • Tidal Music Embed
  • Anchor FM podcast embed
  • Twitter Tweet embed
  • Instagram Posts, IGTV, Reel Embed
  • Dynamic RSS Feed
  • VCard
  • Image Grid
  • Divider
  • Custom HTML
Tried and Tested, Everything Works Awesome!

Thanks to @fegames For the Files

cool beans

Reactions: clanaapp
This is not the current version, image grid is still url, not upload...

While I do admire your "sharing is caring" we still want to keep this resource for Babiato members only.
Why? Because we have found resources from here spread all over gpl sites minutes after posting.
And not only for free but for sale also.

Until this moment none of the resources delivered by LicenseBot were leaked.
How about, release the resource as promised then delete it when licensebot is running hmm? I see it as a win-win, we get what we need and hopefully you deliver the licensebot until the resource is leaked everywhere :p

Reactions: bugoboy22
I don't know why the heck it takes so long, If someone want to leak it he will leak it anyway even if it's posted here or if he gets it from the licensebot. It's just a waste of time, until you fix the bot and there are high chances that a new update will be release....

Any news on the updated plugin, there is now an update for the main script. This plugin makes the script better, would love to test... If anyone has, please share...

Thanks all!

Reactions: BlakenFist
Thanks for the share, i just asked about this in other thread and found in search here.

Bundle of thanks

i have and work on biolinks 7.0.1
Can u share it here please? I used same plugin and I am seing it on adminstration path too but when I try to add an istagram post its not working.

Attachments

• deneme-Link-phpBiolinks-com.png
    deneme-Link-phpBiolinks-com.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Instagram working no problem

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210427_010227_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210427_010227_com.android.chrome.jpg
    646.7 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: oxgurunal
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock