• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

10 Pro Blocks Pack - Plugin for phpBiolinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother I messaged, not sure if that is a pm, went to your profile & started convo, thank you.

Don't understand what happen, guy offered the newest 10 pro blocks then never responded with password...

Reactions: cicada
Yes, the HTML block. Just disable from the panel.
But if you don't want it to show, so users don't wonder why it's not available, just go into app/include/pro blocks & comment out the custom html line in the file.

He didn't refuse. There are some requirements. As soon as LicenseBot finishes upgrading you will download the resource.

He didn't refuse. There are some requirements. As soon as LicenseBot finishes upgrading you will download the resource.
Afaik i covered his requirements of reading the rules which stated i should post and introduction first which i did, then i replied with the request for the pw which he ignored 2 times. I will wait for the licensebot, thank you.

Any word on when this might be available...

I don't understand why you can't just put the plugin in a file? Why do we need these bots? .... Which do not work and do not allow weeks to download the plugin that everyone needs (((

Last edited:
I don't understand why you can't just put the plugin in a file? Why do we need these bots? .... Which do not work and do not allow weeks to download the plugin that everyone needs (((
Attached is the latest version of the plugin.
While I do admire your "sharing is caring" we still want to keep this resource for Babiato members only.
Why? Because we have found resources from here spread all over gpl sites minutes after posting.
And not only for free but for sale also.

Until this moment none of the resources delivered by LicenseBot were leaked.

@slvrsteele Until we can download this plugin it will no longer work because a new version will definitely appear or any other issue can happen. It's been at least 1 and a half month since @root404 said he will upload this plugin in the other thread then he stopped reply and so on, then this thread aswell posted, removed, wait for licensebot, today, tomorrow, next week etc. I know it might take time..
If someone want to leak it he will leak it anyway even if it's posted here or if he gets it from the licensebot, in my opinion it's just a waste of time for both you that you have to upgrade or fix the bot and for everyone else on the forum because have to wait soooooo long for this kind of stuff and don't even know if it works, if it isnthe updated version if something doesn't work etc.
Don't get my wrong, it's just my opinion but even if im quite a new member this forum as I know it's about sharing, not about wasting time

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock