• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.6

No permission to download
it does not work for me, I always get the same error "Oops, something has gone wrong and we couldn't complete the optimization of your SEO data. Please click the button again to re-start the process. " any suggestion to solve it?

it does not work for me, I always get the same error "Oops, something has gone wrong and we couldn't complete the optimization of your SEO data. Please click the button again to re-start the process. " any suggestion to solve it?

Hi, There's a solution that written a few months back. You can follow the instructions here. Need a little more effort but it's worth it. The point is you need to roll back to version 15.3, install Yoast test helper, reset the indexable table on that plugins, then optimize SEO, if the error happens don't worry just refresh the page until you find the SEO opt turn green. Then you can upgrade to the latest Yoast.

Going back to different previous versions no longer makes sense, it makes more sense to use the diagnostic mode of "Health Check & Troubleshooting" plugin, to activate only the plugins that communicate with yoast and temporarily switch to a clean default theme, and the "Yoast Test Helper" plugin to reset of indexable tables. And only then try optimization again.

Going back to different previous versions no longer makes sense, it makes more sense to use the diagnostic mode of "Health Check & Troubleshooting" plugin, to activate only the plugins that communicate with yoast and temporarily switch to a clean default theme, and the "Yoast Test Helper" plugin to reset of indexable tables. And only then try optimization again.
Amazing, finally it works :) thank you for your help
Hi, There's a solution that written a few months back. You can follow the instructions here. Need a little more effort but it's worth it. The point is you need to roll back to version 15.3, install Yoast test helper, reset the indexable table on that plugins, then optimize SEO, if the error happens don't worry just refresh the page until you find the SEO opt turn green. Then you can upgrade to the latest Yoast.
Thank you

Hello to everyone;
After updating my website with Yoast SEO Premium Version 15.6.2 installed, that is, after installing version 16.0.2, I get a premium not active warning. I am asking for your help to solve the problem.

Is anyone allowed to upload? Sorry but Malicious people may ask to make the original files null.

hello all
starting v16.x.x on nulled files. there are two problems:
1. Optimization does not work (also when tried to downgrade to15.3+test-helper+upgrade to new version)
2. Non-premium version is auto installed when v16.x.x is installed
Can you please explain this and how to solve?
Thank you

Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium - Best WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v16.0.3 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v16.0.3 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v16.0.3 - March 23rd, 2021 Thanks To @NullMaster

Bugfixes:
  • Fixes a bug where the “Activate your subscription” link would be in the wrong place on the Plugins page. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Fixes a bug where the strip category base class would be wrongly instantiated under specific circumstances.

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock