• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.6

No permission to download
But that's what happened to me. When I used Yoast SEO free from the WordPress repository, it said "Activate Yoast SEO Premium", but after I replaced it with Yoast SEO free from @NullMaster, it's gone.

P.S. I tried it 2 times, with the same result

Probably because it is the free automatically generated by the nulled premium

There is no sense to use both FREE and Premium at the same time .. but, master @Babak will tell if I'm wrong :)

I think this article will help you to understand.
Source Changelog from Yoast

https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/seo/change-log/

• Yoast SEO Premium now requires Yoast SEO to be installed and activated. The first time you upgrade to Yoast SEO Premium 16.0, Yoast SEO 16.0 will automatically be installed and activated for you.
  • Hides the ‘deactivate’ button for Yoast SEO on the Plugins page, as long as Yoast SEO Premium is active, because Yoast SEO Premium cannot function properly without Yoast SEO. When Yoast SEO Premium is deactivated, the ‘deactivate’ button for Yoast SEO will reappear.

Yoast SEO Premium is now an add-on to Yoast SEO
We’ve always treated Yoast SEO Premium as a separate plugin from Yoast SEO. While that made sense in the past, we’ve concluded that providing it as an add-on to Yoast SEO is a much better proposition. For one, it makes it easier to maintain because all products now share the same codebase. But, more importantly, it’ll help us get ready to offer you a much more seamless experience buying and installing Yoast SEO Premium in the future.

Conceptually, as a free user, you will be able to upgrade to Yoast SEO Premium automatically (or as frictionless as possible), making the Premium plugin an “add-on” for the free edition. In other words, Yoast SEO Premium is now a companion to the free version, and you need both plugins to work.

The real question is: why the updated free version from the repository fails to communicate with the nulled premium?

With the premium 16.0.1 and 16.0.2 I have solved by disabling the nulled premium, uninstalling the free and re-enabling the nulled premium, automatically obtaining a compatible and working free version.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock