• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.6

No permission to download
The plugin is activated for me but I am oddly having the sitemap_index.xml blank. Anyone else encounter this before?

I'm unlucky, it's not being activated even after reinstalling plugin, thank you null masters for your efforts.

Did you clear your cache yet ?
The latest version uploaded by @bobsmith works fine on fresh install :)
Set cache level to 0
Cleared cache, uninstalled both premium and free version, installed new altered again version,
still shows, activate your subscription.

Sorry but what is the steps to clear the cache?

Clear your WordPress cache, you can do it with an app or manually.

Manually would be better, just go to your wp-content folder and find the cache folder in there.

Open the cache folder and just delete everything from it.

Do not delete the actual cache folder itself, just the insides.

If still stuck, simply do a web search for something like 'clear WordPress cache' and you will find plenty of pages to help.

Reactions: pedrothelion
For anyone having issues with activation, this is 100% working.
I had the same.

Has nothing to do with cache.

P.S. install both plugs in archive.
Thanks this work like shame...only the premium version without the original free plugin works very well

For anyone having issues with activation, this is 100% working.
I had the same.

Has nothing to do with cache.

P.S. install both plugs in archive.
worked without reinstalling, installed free version first, then installed premium, shows activated.
Thanks man

I don't know why but this plugin corrupted my wp_post table from the corrupted database

I'm glad I have a backup but it was from 16 days ago

I lost a lot of work done in days

I don't blame nulled, it was my mistake for not having current backups anymore

have the most current backups when using nulled

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock