• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.6

No permission to download
I installed these files on a fresh installed website.
Facing SEO Data Optimisation Error (Cleared Cache and Checked Multiple Times)

1641987021165.png

Will test @Kao X3 version shortly

Try clearing your cache folder manually by deleting everything in your cache folder in wp-content, but not the actual folder itself. 🤣

I tested earlier with simply overwriting existing v17.8 version that fully worked and had the morph issue again, cleared cache and installed clean and all working fine for me now. 😁

Thanks @Kao X3 and @p.majax 😍

• Love
Reactions: Kao X3
Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium - Best WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v17.9 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v17.9 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v17.9 - January 11th, 2022

Yoast SEO 17.9 is now available! Yoast SEO now comes with a keyphrase tracking tool powered by Wincher that lets you monitor your keyphrases, straight from the plugin! Make sure to try out this new keyphrase tracking feature and let us know what you think. Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 17.9 in our release post in English or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: aryribeiro
Facing the same error here.
Tried to manually clear cache, deactivate all plugins and nothing.
Can someone help?

Attachments

• Capturar.PNG
    Capturar.PNG
    26.6 KB · Views: 22
For those having morphology issues, check your browser console to see what the actual error is being returned. You should be receiving 200 back and everything is ok, however if you get 403 which I got when testing the error and you most likely will if it can't reach Yoast, then you will get the morph error.

As stated by Yoast here:
For Premium, we need to load morphology data from MyYoast. For this, we need to add functionality that loads a JSON file from a URL. This request should return the a 200 with the JSON file when it succeeds and a 403 with an error message in case it fails

You can actually remove that morph error message and put in something you want to read instead, although without looking at it further and not actually wanting to as well, it will knock out two options from Yoast.

With error message, all options at bottom and right.

Yoast-morpherror.png

With no error message. few options now missing at bottom and right

Yoast-nomorpherror.png

Anyways, if you can install using the existing files of which I can do after a clean cache and clean install then you are good and don't have to worry. However, if you still have issues then try this version here as it should work for you.

Plus yes, it does work with SEO....

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

@Kao X3

Attachments

• wordpress-seo-premium-17.9-altered.zip
    5 MB · Views: 3,089
For those having morphology issues, check your browser console to see what the actual error is being returned. You should be receiving 200 back and everything is ok, however if you get 403 which I got when testing the error and you most likely will if it can't reach Yoast, then you will get the morph error.

As stated by Yoast here:
For Premium, we need to load morphology data from MyYoast. For this, we need to add functionality that loads a JSON file from a URL. This request should return the a 200 with the JSON file when it succeeds and a 403 with an error message in case it fails

You can actually remove that morph error message and put in something you want to read instead, although without looking at it further and not actually wanting to as well, it will knock out two options from Yoast.

With error message, all options at bottom and right.

Yoast-morpherror.png

With no error message. few options now missing at bottom and right

Yoast-nomorpherror.png

Anyways, if you can install using the existing files of which I can do after a clean cache and clean install then you are good and don't have to worry. However, if you still have issues then try this version here as it should work for you.

Plus yes, it does work with SEO....

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

@Kao X3

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
I think @Babak should give you a Debug Master badge 🤣

For those who are still supposedly having issues trying to install Yoast, then you have actually have four (YES FOUR!) choices here.

1. Use @Kao X3 version here:

2. Use @p.majax version here:

3. Use my altered version here:

4. Use my final offering here on this post.

There will be no more as three perfectly working versions have been tested and uploaded and I know that they work.

Yes Babiato is the best site for nulled goods as the site actually gives you good support if issues, however there is only a certain amount of time and energy that we can spend ourselves trying to help you.

If you want it fully working with all bells and whistles then please go buy a fully genuine licence, which in theory you should have if you are using it on a clients website. 😉

Attachments

• wordpress-seo-premium-17.9-altered-again.zip
    5 MB · Views: 80
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock