• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yetishare - File Hosting Script

Yetishare - File Hosting Script 5_5_1 not nulled

No permission to download
Babak updated Yetishare - File Hosting Script with a new update entry:

YetiShare v5.3.0 + Addons

Download YetiShare v5.3.0 - Incl. All plugins & Languages Nulled Free
v5.3.0

- New Advertising Module:
- Dedicated admin section for managing site advertising.
- Support for video adverts using VAST or Google IMA urls.
- Option to set different banner advert for adult and non adult content throughout the site.
- Admin area setting to define adult keywords.
- New video player integrated into the file preview plugin to support video adverts.
- Target uploads to file storage...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
this script is already nulled just had a look over the code and code matched it to an untouched version of 5.3.0 the install folder

functions.php step1.php step2.php have already been edited

for everyone that asked is it nulled have you even tried to install the script

@moohook @webdollar

Last edited:
screenshot (2).png
I get my earnings through advertising, my server costs are $30 in total. I have no reason to scam.

If I remember correctly I should still have the skype chat logs you was jealous of my sites and attempted to make lies about me to my business partner which resulted in him believing you and bailing out of our project.

If admin asks for skype logs I will happily provide them, you are a terrible jealous man.

Reactions: Tokyo
screenshot (2).png
I get my earnings through advertising, my server costs are $30 in total. I have no reason to scam.

If I remember correctly I should still have the skype chat logs you was jealous of my sites and attempted to make lies about me to my business partner which resulted in him believing you and bailing out of our project.

If admin asks for skype logs I will happily provide them, you are a terrible jealous man.

Jealous haha no but I do still have the skpye message from you asking me to help you scam people on here and me telling you to fuk off

Why do you think you got kicked off here before cos I showed @BlakenFist your message asking me to help you scam people , people like you make me sick you should be ashamed of yourself

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock