• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XplodedThemes Woo Floating Cart

XplodedThemes Woo Floating Cart v2.7.9

No permission to download
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and stills
New Version 2.6.4 (Apr 12, 2022)
- Fix - Cart Menu Item: fix alignment option not being applied on mobile / tablet screens
- Fix - [Bug] Safari Scrolling Issue - The cart stops scrolling after making any cart updates
- Update - XT Framework update

@Babak Update Please!

@Babak Can you make a null version of the plugin?

Attachments

• xt-woo-floating-cart-2.6.4.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: dm1try

When I activate the plugin, it shows errors. This is a problem with the license.

Code:
Object from empty value in \wp-content\plugins\xt-woo-floating-cart\xt-framework\includes\license\includes\class-license.php on line 156

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at \wp-content\plugins\xt-woo-floating-cart\xt-framework\includes\license\includes\class-license.php:156) in \wp-includes\functions.php on line 6828

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at \wp-content\plugins\xt-woo-floating-cart\xt-framework\includes\license\includes\class-license.php:156) in \wp-admin\includes\misc.php on line 1310

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at \wp-content\plugins\xt-woo-floating-cart\xt-framework\includes\license\includes\class-license.php:156) in \wp-admin\admin-header.php on line 9

@Babak @Jano Is there any way to fix this problem?

@Babak @Jano @NullMaster Is this the nulled version of the plugin for sure? It shows constant errors because of the license. There are also a lot of problems with the plugin-update-checker.php file. I have the error display enabled on the site. Tried installing the plugin on different sites.

No such problem with XplodedThemes Woo Quick View plugin. It just shows that the license is activated.

Is there any way to fix this problem?

Last edited:
@Babak @Jano @NullMaster Is this the nulled version of the plugin for sure? It shows constant errors because of the license. I have the error display enabled on the site. Tried installing the plugin on different sites.

No such problem with XplodedThemes Woo Quick View plugin. It just shows that the license is activated.

Is there any way to fix this problem?
@bobsmith check it when u have time
thanks

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith and dm1try
@Babak tested both and both have same results.

First tested @dm1try file from here that I was supposedly thinking was untouched as asked to null it.

However, installed plugin and WooCommerce on sandbox and got it returned as licenced already

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Tried the same on local and as soon as activate the XT plugin it crashes WordPress.

Did the same with the nulled version from main download, works fine on sandbox and yet crashes on local too.

• Love
Reactions: dm1try and Babak
When I activate the plugin, it shows errors. This is a problem with the license.

Code:
Object from empty value in \wp-content\plugins\xt-woo-floating-cart\xt-framework\includes\license\includes\class-license.php on line 156

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at \wp-content\plugins\xt-woo-floating-cart\xt-framework\includes\license\includes\class-license.php:156) in \wp-includes\functions.php on line 6828

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at \wp-content\plugins\xt-woo-floating-cart\xt-framework\includes\license\includes\class-license.php:156) in \wp-admin\includes\misc.php on line 1310

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at \wp-content\plugins\xt-woo-floating-cart\xt-framework\includes\license\includes\class-license.php:156) in \wp-admin\admin-header.php on line 9

@Babak @Jano Is there any way to fix this problem?

Not getting any issues on sandbox but crashing local.

Sorted it and got it working on local fine now as well as sandbox.

if anybody is having issues with main download then swap to this version instead.

@Babak don't change this for main download unless lots of people have issues and not just a few.

Last edited:
Babak updated XplodedThemes Woo Floating Cart with a new update entry:

XplodedThemes Woo Floating Cart v2.6.5

Download XplodedThemes Woo Floating Cart v2.6.5 Nulled Free
v2.6.5 - 19.05.2022

- **fix**: When Checkout Form is enabled and Terms and conditions page is set within Customizer -> WooCommerce -> Checkout, the terms text and required checkbox are not visible, making it impossible to complete the checkout. Now fixed: https://d.pr/i/3Tkwdo
- **update**: XT Framework update

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: dm1try and bobsmith

@Babak

Tested this one again due to the crashes with previous version before on local and yet working on sandbox.

Anyways, good news is that it works on both local and sandbox without issues, apart from it is now saying inactive licence and need to add that before do anything else.

So have sorted that so now licence is active/valid and reuploaded it as main download. 😍

Its bugged, i am adding the product to the cart and the cart opens in popup, but when i click checkout it says your cart is empty, also added the product to the cart and refreshed page, but its not adding the products to cart..

Babak updated XplodedThemes Woo Floating Cart with a new update entry:

XplodedThemes Woo Floating Cart v2.6.6

Download XplodedThemes Woo Floating Cart v2.6.6 Nulled Free
v2.6.6 - 15.06.2022

- **fix**: Shipping calculator will now be visible only if the native woocommerce option "Enable the shipping calculator on the cart page" is enabled. **https://d.pr/i/UhmUeZ**
- **fix**: Fixed issue with grouped products forcing users to select all products. Allow adding 1 or more products to the cart instead.
- **fix**: When using the "Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce" plugin, skip...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock