• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XplodedThemes Woo Quick View

XplodedThemes Woo Quick View v2.1.0

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

XplodedThemes Woo Quick View - Download XplodedThemes Woo Quick View Nulled Free Premium

Download XplodedThemes Woo Quick View Nulled Free Premium
An interactive product quick view modal for WooCommerce that provides the user a quick access to main product information with smooth animation. Fully customizable right from WordPress Customizer with Live Preview.
Features
  • Modal Trigger
    • Before Add to cart button
    • Above add to cart button
    • After add to cart button
    • Below add to cart...

Read more about this resource...

@Babak
I'm kindly ask you if it would be possible to get update of this plugin ;)
Thank you for your hard work!
God bless you!

Testing quickview plugins I can use inside of "The Grid". Is there an update for this available?

Testing quickview plugins I can use inside of "The Grid". Is there an update for this available?
I was in the same situation, until I found this one! the best is that you can customize it the way you desire, the visual motion and effects are real good! as same as the way it reacts on mobile... this is the reason why I would like to have the update!

• Love
Reactions: Saiis
Babak updated XplodedThemes Woo Quick View with a new update entry:

XplodedThemes Woo Quick View v1.6.3 Nulled

Download XplodedThemes Woo Quick View v1.6.3 Nulled Free
#### V.1.6.3 - 23.09.2020

- **fix**: Hide previous / next navigation arrows if no more products available to browse.
- **new**: Added an Elementor Widget "XT Woo Quick View" similar to the trigger shortcode. Add a quick view trigger anywhere on a page using Elementor.

#### V.1.6.2 - 14.08.2020
- **Update**: Update Kirki Framework to v3.1.5
- **fix**: Fixed issue with customizer fields being hidden on WP v5.5

Read the rest of this update entry...

XplodedThemes Woo Quick View v1.6.6

Download XplodedThemes Woo Quick View v1.6.6 Nulled Free
v1.6.6 - 23.10.2020

- **new**: **Add To Cart Settings** : On single product pages, make the scroll up to **Added to cart notice** optional!
- **new**: **Add To Cart Settings** : Enable Disable Ajax add to cart on shop or single product pages
- **new**: **Add To Cart Settings** : Added Redirect options (to cart, to checkout, to custom page) after add to cart.

XplodedThemes Woo Quick View v1.6.7

Download XplodedThemes Woo Quick View v1.6.7 Nulled Free
v1.6.7 - 28.10.2020

- **enhance**: Instant clicks on mobile. Replace all click events with touchstart on mobile which removes the extra 300ms delay.
- **enhance**: Cache duplicated queries.
- **support**: Support variation image switch in free version as well.
- **update**: XT Framework update

XplodedThemes Woo Quick View v1.6.9 Nulled

Download XplodedThemes Woo Quick View v1.6.9 Nulled Free
v1.6.9 - 04.11.2020 Big Thanks To @TassieNZ

- **new**: Added option to select slider Thumb / Image sizes. By default, **woocommerce_gallery_thumbnail** & **woocommerce_single** will be used.
- **fix**: Fixed issue with quick view modal not opening after opening the same product twice one some themes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock