• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WS Form PRO - Build Better WordPress Forms

Whoever wants to takeover ownership of this resource and wants to keep updating please contact me first prior sharing any file.
I don't think it's good to share it, since the developer is spying on BABIATO so he can send a DMCA and they would have to remove it anyway

If they refunded me and blocked my email account and I suppose the IP too
Every time you connect to the internet your IP changes... unless the internet provider provides you with static IP, which comes with a price.

I don't think it's good to share it, since the developer is spying on BABIATO so he can send a DMCA and they would have to remove it anyway
They don't spy on Babiato or any website.
They have code/API or something like that, they inject inside the plugin and once you shared it is triggered into their system.
Personally, I can't tell how this goes, But the guys on Babbiato working in this case.
If you stick with Babaito rules, checking with Nullers first would save you this problem, might.
Babiato has engineers and a hitman will work for you.

Babiato has engineers and a hitman will work for you.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What?!?!

As I said: if anyone wants to keep sharing this plugin do contact me first. It will save you from having your account suspended on wsforms website.

What about the add ons?
Can any of you share latest versins of them for me?

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock