• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WS Form PRO - Build Better WordPress Forms

The agency license costs $250 / year, which is quite much... If we'd be to pull of a group purchase... That would need like 25 people with their 10 dollars.

If you'd be interested in a group purchase, with $10, please like this post. If we get to about 20ish likes, I will create a group purchase thread for it.
You can definitely count on me if purchase group starts!

The agency license costs $250 / year, which is quite much... If we'd be to pull of a group purchase... That would need like 25 people with their 10 dollars.

If you'd be interested in a group purchase, with $10, please like this post. If we get to about 20ish likes, I will create a group purchase thread for it.
Yeah, man. Count me in too. Thanks

Count me in too.

Hello Friend how are you??? I am very new to Babiato, I found it by chance on Google and I have seen that this resource that I bought a long time ago has not been updated, as I still do not understand how to upload it as a resource, I leave here the plugin and the purchase verification, is the WS Form PRO basic of 59$ v1.9.140, I hope you know how to make it nulled, enjoy it, give me a Like if you like it.

If you want me to buy more wsform connection plugins and increase my license to premium, you can contribute and I'll buy it for you, or explain to me how to do it, I'll be proud.
Thank you so much! 🙏🏼 This particular plugin needs no nulling in my experience. It works fine without a license key. Many thanks! It would be very appreciated if you can post the latest version like once a month 😃

I am very sorry, there is a spy inside BABIATO and the plugin developers have sent me a notice to withdraw the plugin, so I hope you enjoy this version, I don't want to have problems
That means the shared plugin has a special code/pin related to your license!
You could manage this with one of Babiato trusted nullers and will be able to make a clean version without a fingerprint on your license!
Any further help can manage due PM, then you will be able to share your source!

What you shared here is much appreciated.

I am very sorry, there is a spy inside BABIATO and the plugin developers have sent me a notice to withdraw the plugin, so I hope you enjoy this version, I don't want to have problems
Damn, that was literally the first thought that went through my mind when I downloaded it from here... Thank you for your generosity.

Reactions: DjRemember and Lalo
¡Eso significa que el complemento compartido tiene un código/pin especial relacionado con su licencia!
¡Puede administrar esto con uno de los anuladores de confianza de Babiato y podrá hacer una versión limpia sin una huella digital en su licencia!
¡Cualquier ayuda adicional puede administrar el PM vencido, luego podrá compartir su fuente!

Lo que compartiste aquí es muy apreciado.
if you must add the IP,

Last edited:
If here are 2 different owners of this specific plugin please send me a message with a download link to latest version.
I need at least from 2 different sources

As of now latest version of ws-forms pro is already nulled and tested. Only need some extra checks to not expose license holder.

2023-08-02 20_07_50-Settings ‹ WordPress.png

If here are 2 different owners of this specific plugin please send me a message with a download link to latest version.
I need at least from 2 different sources

As of now latest version of ws-forms pro is already nulled and tested. Only need some extra checks to not expose license holder.

2023-08-02 20_07_50-Settings ‹ WordPress.png
@DjRemember can you help?

Maybe the new donor has a previous version to compare it with the recently posted version, with which the owner had problems with the plugin authors?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hyugro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock