• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin v4.6.10

No permission to download
Go to /sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/setup/endpoints

and replace the LicenseStep file with this

In step 3 for the site key, enter something at least 10 chars

Attachments

• LicenseStep - updated.zip
    722 bytes · Views: 1,342
Last edited:
Use the new updated file, I had time to test it, and now it works like a charm, when it asks for code, enter something like a text example: "sagsgasghahashash" even this will work, wait until it does the check and tells you that you can use the plugin

Reactions: fezastudios
Use the new updated file, I had time to test it, and now it works like a charm, when it asks for code, enter something like a text example: "sagsgasghahashash" even this will work, wait until it does the check and tells you that you can use the plugin
HI
after replace your file in folder but not solve
1628526802910.png

Hi
I understand correctly ? Can't use automatic translation?
yes, I bypassed the site key requirement during installation and you can use the plugin but you cannot register/ subscribe or use automatic translations

Hey! Friends, I get an error when activating the plugin

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare initialize_wpml_cache_factory() (previously declared in /wp-content/plugins/_wpml-translation-management/plugin.php:30) in /wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/tm/plugin.php on line 37

Hey! Friends, I get an error when activating the plugin

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare initialize_wpml_cache_factory() (previously declared in /wp-content/plugins/_wpml-translation-management/plugin.php:30) in /wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/tm/plugin.php on line 37
check your php version, you should use 7.4 or 8

Reactions: Milberg

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin v4.4.12 (Release | Seperate from BETA)

hi, i ricieve this error:

You are running updated sitepress-multilingual-cms, wpml-cms-nav, wpml-media-translation and wpml-sticky-links, but the following components are not updated:
  • wpml-string-translation (required version: 3.1.10)
  • wpml-translation-management (required version: 2.10.8)

You are running updated sitepress-multilingual-cms and woocommerce-multilingual, but the following components are not updated:

yes, I know, but I can't find the above versions here. Can someone share them please?

hi, i ricieve this error:

You are running updated sitepress-multilingual-cms, wpml-cms-nav, wpml-media-translation and wpml-sticky-links, but the following components are not updated:

You are running updated sitepress-multilingual-cms and woocommerce-multilingual, but the following components are not updated:

yes, I know, but I can't find the above versions here. Can someone share them please?
Updated CHeck Here

I'm afraid I will not like this new WPML, but willing to test it. However, it now asks for an even newer version of string translation:

You are running updated sitepress-multilingual-cms, but the following component is not updated:
  • wpml-string-translation (required version: 3.2.0)

Last edited:
Reactions: AR90
Just in case somebody needs original WPML with the essential plugins. It is NOT nulled, but fresh from the WPML. All the files are original and NOT changed. There might come the license notice under plugins, but you can ignore it and click it away.

Attachments

• woocommerce-multilingual.4.11.7.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 78
  • wpml-media-translation.2.6.5.zip
    255.4 KB · Views: 73
  • wpml-string-translation.3.1.10.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 96
  • wpml-translation-management.2.10.8.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 97
  • sitepress-multilingual-cms.4.4.12.zip
    6 MB · Views: 83
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock