• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin v4.6.9

No permission to download
Hi everyone. When I download here, it downloads "sitepress multilingual cms" but not WPML. Is it correct?

Since some requested the plugins for WPML here are all the WPML plugins & extensions - fresh (not nulled) from WPML site. Have fun with them!

Attachments

• wpml-cms-nav.1.5.5.zip
    105.7 KB · Views: 83
  • wpml-sticky-links.1.5.4.zip
    73.6 KB · Views: 63
  • types.3.4.7.zip
    13.2 MB · Views: 66
  • wp-seo-multilingual.1.2.4.zip
    778.3 KB · Views: 82
  • wpml-mailchimp-for-wp.0.0.3.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 61
  • wpml-all-import.2.2.0.zip
    35.1 KB · Views: 57
  • acfml.1.8.1.zip
    67.9 KB · Views: 59
  • buddypress-multilingual.1.6.1.zip
    350 KB · Views: 54
  • wpml-wpforms.0.1.2.zip
    811.1 KB · Views: 66
  • wpml-ninja-forms.0.1.2.zip
    813.5 KB · Views: 56
It's a plugin so yes it should work everywhere, but I don't know betheme so maybe try it first on a staging...

@anandabraj files checked for safety? @Babak do you have any download files that plugin + addons
I have a membership for WPML and I can download the files directly from WPML site, so these files are NOT nulled - they are unchanged, meaning they work, but you have a message under plugins that the plugin is not activated. However, everything works. I guess somebody could remove this, but in this case I think it is useless since there will be no difference except for the message...

Babak updated WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

WPML Multilingual CMS v4.4.10

Download WPML Multilingual CMS v4.4.10 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
# Features

* [wpmlcore-7769] Optionally include the flags sizes when rendering the langiuage switcher.

# Fixes
* [wpmlcore-8139] Fixed the first letter case of the names of the languages translations.
* [wpmlcore-7918] Fixed `Set admin language as editing language` in User -> Profile for some languages like Vietnamese.
* [wpmlcore-7205] Fixed missing Chinese flags on "Edit languages" page.
* [wpmlcore-7158] Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have one question. if I have problems with the author of this plugin, I want to use the plugin from your website for my company's website

I have one question. if I have problems with the author of this plugin, I want to use the plugin from your website for my company's website
no problems, but maybe you install it, try it, translate everything and then buy from the author for automatic updates... like this you can save money if you don't like it or it does not work for you

how to download and install -
  • WPML String Translation +2.0
here all the latest files - all NOT nulled and unchanged but 100% working

Attachments

• wpml-media-translation.2.6.4.zip
    254.6 KB · Views: 106
  • wpml-translation-management.2.10.6(1).zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 147
  • wpml-string-translation.3.1.8.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 173
  • sitepress-multilingual-cms.4.4.10.zip
    6 MB · Views: 120
Reactions: LoveUAE
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock