• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin v1.8.8.3

No permission to download
Don't know. So far I haven't heard from any of the experts here.
I made it work, You need to go to Plugins > Plugin editor

myjnt.png

then in the top right corner , in the drop down menu, select > Wpforms and hit Select

gnmg.png

then a code editor will open and you need to got to line number 39 , it will say
update_option( 'wpforms_license', [ 'type' => 'basic', 'key' => 'valid', 'is_expired' => false, 'is_disabled' => false, 'is_invalid' => false, ] );

you need to replace the 'basic' with 'pro' as shown in picture below

fgefgf.png

after doing this, you need to click on "update file" in the bottom left.

It works for me, for Addons, you need to update addon.zip throuh plugin installer and activate it.

Done

• Love
Reactions: atiroop and Babak

myjnt.png

then in the top right corner , in the drop down menu, select > Wpforms and hit Select

gnmg.png

then a code editor will open and you need to got to line number 39 , it will say
update_option( 'wpforms_license', [ 'type' => 'basic', 'key' => 'valid', 'is_expired' => false, 'is_disabled' => false, 'is_invalid' => false, ] );

fgefgf.png

It works for me, for Addons, you need to update addon.zip throuh plugin installer and activate it.

Done
Hi, I checked my plugin, it is already like this but it does not work. Still shows only basic.

myjnt.png

gnmg.png

fgefgf.png

Done

Thanks a million!! You've save my life :D .

I have changed to elite ... 😅
I

Attachments

• 02-07-21_185828.jpg
    02-07-21_185828.jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: fuzzyguy
Yeah, just changed it to 'Elite' and it works on the screen. However I am unable to use the other options, like I want to integrate Mailchimp, which says, you need a Pro version.

Yeah, just changed it to 'Elite' and it works on the screen. However I am unable to use the other options, like I want to integrate Mailchimp, which says, you need a Pro version.

@markmillar2k : It will remain PRO only --- won't change to ELITE with this (At least for it still is PRO)

PRO Version only

myjnt.png

gnmg.png

fgefgf.png

Done

For my side I've try adding API create news template no error so far. but I'm not sending any news mail out yet. (Test on wpforms-mailchimp V 2.1.0 )

Attachments

• 02-07-21_211601.jpg
    02-07-21_211601.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 13
Babak updated WPForms Pro - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

WPForms Pro v1.6.7.3

Download WPForms Pro v1.6.7.3 - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin Nulled Free
[v1.6.7.3] - 2021-07-02

### Changed
- Renamed a misspelled `wpforms_display_sumbit_spinner_src` filter to `wpforms_display_submit_spinner_src`, old name is now deprecated.

### Fixed
- Expired transients are not deleted automatically.
- Entries count race condition under high load in the plugin Lite version.
- Form Builder product education links.

Read the rest of this update entry...

For my side I've try adding API create news template no error so far. but I'm not sending any news mail out yet. (Test on wpforms-mailchimp V 2.1.0 )
Please test and report back!!! v1.6.7.3 NULLED

Attachments

• wpforms-1.6.7.3_NULLED.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Unable to install any plugins. I need to use the Post submission plugin. Additionally, when I am in the form edit screen and try to add a feature from a plugin, it says plan does not support this addon. I've checked the wpforms.php and made sure that the key says valid and type is 'Pro'.

Why people always hesitate about using WPForms Pro or Basic while there are tons of plugins have similar or even better functions & intergrations then WPForms
Yes all forms has similar features but little differences are make a world of difference :)
And this was just "report" of @TassieNZ request ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Kao X3
Babak updated WPForms Pro - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

WPForms Pro v1.6.8

Download WPForms Pro v1.6.8 - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin Nulled Free
[v1.6.8] - 2021-07-13

### Added
- Form Builder visual modernization and improved user experience.
- Form Builder is now more optimized, loading and performing faster.
- More tooltips in various areas of the Form Builder to provide context for different options.
- A lot more Templates that you can use for one-click forms creation.
- Categorize Form Templates into different sections and improve search, allowing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock